Bye bye, forums

Lol no comment
-irony-

Maybe she finally realized that’s no matter how much the Pg employees say they cared about the players, their personal feelings account to nothing. They aren’t simply here to polish the :poop: their employer gives to the customer base. I’ve watched so many suck up to the Pg employees in the forums thinking it meant anything. As long went the player base spends, they will continue to make changes regardless of the 1000’s of messages are posted. The only times I remember Pg making changes included people getting refunds to Apple and GooglePlay. Not shocked at all.

Btw does this mean i can i have your title/position now?

you are one mean ass, ate shit for lunch?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Looks like we’re just gonna have to send it and hope we get lucky lol

I wish I didnt understand you and your decision.
One day, sooner rather than later, masterminds behind downfall of this game will beg for you.
I am so sad, but I understand.
Love ya​:heart::heart:

Some of us do way more than advertising…

Not much more but fair enough. But my point was that nothing the CF does effects what PG does in terms of game development.

Which is why the GPF was made.

Your ignorance is the exact reason why this game is failing. Too many people think they have the answers, but know nothing of reality.

Someone flagged my post. Maybe I should’ve said pea-sized? :thinking:

I thought you were being pretty kind, an ant might be pretty snug up there. Now if you had said kitten-sized, well then I can see where people might think that was harsh :joy:

Aww, I didn’t know you had it in you Marti. :hushed: