Bye bye, forums

Probably means the guides on the forms. Should create a forum of her own attached to WD Geeks and charge $5 a month for access. Only questions about the game or answers to those questions allowed. I’d be her first customer. I’m only a jerk on these forums because I feel like PG doesn’t give a rat’s ass as long as their pocketbooks are full.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Goodbye Red

You changed the way I played the game!!

I was one of those players thrown into an officer position just because I played a lot and help was needed. I knew nothing so I started searching for any info to help me and ultimately my team.
I found a YouTube video by you in which you showed a Rulith mail with the ‘Dragon Check In’ :astonished: WOW. I wrestled the video for a few minutes to get screen shots of the Check In and then changed everything about my game play! :star_struck:

1. Decided to follow the Rulith suggested / Intense column.
  2. Stopped leveling my base immediately.
  3. Found your breeding path to follow
  4. Searched anymore info put out by players. Eventually using mechenng Fortification planner, wdgeeks site to name a few.

I have had a much better playing experience for the last year because of the info you and other players have shared.
I just wanted to say:
THANK YOU!! :blush::bouquet: :gift_heart:

Red, Thank you for helping everyone improve and enjoy this game more. Your contributions are huge to the community and game. Thank you for everything, your time, opinions, guides all of it.

Sorry to see you go. You will be missed.

We will miss you red. I can’t say I’m surprised and I certainly can’t blame you for wanting to leave.

Uh. That’s a super weird way to address a person in public unless maybe you know them really well. Even so, in public?

Bitter attention-seeking of some thread participants aside, it’ll be a shame to see you go. :disappointed: We don’t know each other much really but I know you’re a legendary contributor to the game as a whole, and it’s certain that without your contributions it would be a mere shell of what it is today. Loved your snarky comments when the stupids came for forum visits, and of course your great spreadsheets and information. Hope you can find some solace now that you’re escaping this hellhole. :hugs:

I see nothing wrong with it…

Actually I think she is leaving because despite her contributions the game would be exactly the same today regardless… crap that is.

I think I have a clue how she might feel. As for me this game causes more stress, than fun.

• Game deleted
  • LINE ID deleted
  • app removed.

Will I miss it? For a short while, I will…

#Ballistaboy

Except with more people way farther behind on their breeding. :rofl: Even more progression complaining then.

I’m not sure there will be more people behind on breeding. I get hit by 200s daily still in sapphire. I think the days of people searching for ways to be better have long past. Well informed players are a very small minority now a days unfortunately :cry:

I remember getting hit by level 150+ with green dragons back when I was level 70 or so. Some people are silly.

Maybe she did a disservice, after all if more people were behind maybe thEy would have slowed things down.