Bye bye, forums

As if whales would even need a breeding path, and we all know they’re the ones those unobtanium tiers exist for. :eyes:

Whats it like to worry about breeding?

I’m quitting the game soon, don’t ask me. I lost that worry ages ago.

What a gatdamn shame

I know you’ll miss me terribly. :kissing_heart:

:chains::atom_symbol: like the sun misses the moon
-HOWLS-

Sad to see you leave. You will be missed

Sad to see you go. Your work has helped ALOT of players. And I’m sure it’s all appreciated. I know I do. Thank you much

Breeding paths are over rated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sad to see you go, Red. Your presence will be missed.

Another non-spender quitting… I’m sure PG is terrified right now. Whatever will they do?

That’s not entire true…
But since Google refunded the last purchases, let it be your way. :slight_smile:

Wow Red. You will definitely be missed. One fewer voices of reason to speak up.

All this idiocy of trollers and kids… This is not a drama, but a good idea to follow :thinking:

#StandwithRed
All the best!

bye red
wish you not quitting the game also maybe we have no joy playing but we still can enjoy talking to people it’s a social chat app more than a game that’s why people still there

You sir are a bully but more like a minion lets get our serious faces on

No, not a bully. Just don’t like seeing people trashing a player that actually contributed to the game.

I don’t know if my comment fitted you or not, and don’t care nor will I go up to see if you were one of those. You can do whatever face you want, it belongs to you for the better or worse. I just sincerely hope it doesn’t match with your writing

My writing is waaay worse but am i writing?
Bully af