Bye bye, forums

Red i hope you continue to do an awesome job i remember going into one of your thinggies your a big help.

I am mostly curious as to the “why”? Some are happy, some are sad…but why is probably the most important question for this.

Im just here for all the nerd kitty

Is this a passive agressive way to say “you’re stupid”?

Fucking take me with you.

Or just join her:

I think i literally fail all criteria :joy:

I’ve got 3 out of 4. ¯\(ツ)

They have something wrong in their requirements: Having a defendable base. Their level 506 isn’t even defendable for low level players without any flying skills Like me… If I would be his money, I would start to cry…

Lol are any bases defendable with the most recent dragons though?

Sigh, I only meet 2/4, 3/4 when I hatch my Harbinger. Can’t fix being a dick :joy::rofl::man_facepalming::smiling_imp:

If I am Attacking them: definetly.

Oh wait i am at least active in atlas, that i am sure of…
tenor

If you’re following Red’s Casual check-in, you’re not much behind on Dragons, just a little.

I’ll miss you Red :disappointed:. You’ve been an incredible help in those forums. I wish you the best.

Legend has it that if you turn off the lights and say her name 3 times fast then she will appear to you before she devours your soul…

I think Bo means that he was hit by many players in 200+ with Sapphire dragons.

IIRC, Bo is in Obsidian already…

I thought as much too. I was just suggesting that it could be worse than Sapphire Dragons :sweat_smile:

I find it highly amusing that a post about the forums being mostly useless very quickly devolved into name calling and trolling.

Sorry to see you go, Red.

Haven’t gotten on the forums in a week or so - I come back and see Red is leaving the forums… What happened? Did I miss something last week?