Here’s a link to my Google Sheets tool for various different things.
Click to list
- Breeding Calculator
- Used to help figure out how many egg tokens and mystic fragments you want to use for a dragon
- Can also help you figure out how many additional tokens are needed to reach your event goal
- Feeding: Tells you how many levels a dragon’s stored XP will take you and how much food it’ll take
- Basic XP Details (elite, total per multi, total daily)
- Various XP Calculations (how many days/runs)
- Number of Days to Level for a Given Target XP (How long with it take me to get 15M XP?)
- Number of Additional Runs to Reach Target XP (That’s too many days from above. How long will it take to reach that in 10 days?)
- Quick Reference Section (useful for whatever your upcoming breeds are - update it to suit your needs)
- Target XP Lookup (figure out how much xp you need for expert, breedable, or another level)
- Seasonal Divine Evolution Stone Lookup
- Speedups (1m - 12h & packs) & Actual Days (percentage reduction from research)
- Dragon Finder
- list of dragons and their abilities and list of abilities are hidden sheets, preview below
Must make a copy
A copy must be made from File > Make a copy (direct link). On mobile (download the Google Sheets app), this is 3 vertical dots (upper right) > Share & export > Make a copy.
This started as a little experiment with Google Sheets functions, such as database functions, so I’m pretty sure that an export to Excel wouldn’t work out well for the lookups; XP is just arithmetic, so that should be fine.
Click to expand
Update Log, Abridged
Click to expand
- Aug 18: Removed the L16 cap from the Target XP Lookup (left it in on accident, oops! thanks serendipitysy)
- Aug 26: Updated the Target XP Lookup section to add Total Food, Minimum Level, Den, and Storage.
- Minimum Level, Den, and Storage use whatever the highest applicable level is, so Breedable Level, Expert Level, and Target Level.
- The previous version is in a sheet called XP Archive 1.
- Oct 10: added breeding sheet
- Oct 21: Breeding: added partial fragment process
- Nov 2: XP: added remaining obsidians/fall 2017 divines, max xp calc; removed quick ref; fixed circular ref in evo stone error checking
- Nov 6: fixed Breeding sheet dropdown, thanks xYDNAx
- Nov 18: Breeding: Added mystic fragment to egg token equivalent
- Nov 18: Dragon Finder: added dragon finder/dragon list/abilities (covered below)
- Nov 21: Fixed Breeding and XP (broke it when I made the dragon sheet more readable); fixed XP for red and green tiers - ty TheTXI
- Nov 22: Target XP Lookup - Validation fixed, named range got converted to static range - ty ModMat
- Dec 13: XP, Max XP calc section: added Atlas, Mine; Dragon Finder: added spell descriptions & clarified spells and rarity; fixed swapped emerald/obsidian rare abilities (working copy was fine O.o)
- Dec 19: Breeding: Added Scenario: Just tell me my event score!
- Dec 27: XP: Corrected reporting for Storage and calculations for food in Target XP Lookup
Click to expand
- Jan 20: data updates (dragons, abilities, xp) for Obsidian Mythics, Winter 2017 Divines, Harbinger tier
- Feb 12: Updated XP for players above L186 & updated Neptus data
- Feb 19: Fixed Max XP Calc issue reported by Grumpybigbird noticing an inconsistency with rider XP - is base * runes and glyphs and research * rider and mine bonuses vs base * everything stacking as it originally was
- Feb 25: Feeding: fixed issues with L1 and/or 0 XP, blanked out if any fields are missing; added Nydryr, Anuba, Kirin, Ember, Ochre; codification revamp
- Apr 14: Feeding: Added Den Level field, Level Cap from Den Level, XP Needed for Den Cap, XP Needed for Expert Columns & formatting + Data: Added Fomhar & Samhrad
- May 31: Feeding: Added a column for “Food Needed for Next Level”
- July 9: Fixed codification for mythics, fixed Springveil, added Huitzil
- If there are requests