Calculators & Lookups: Breeding, Feeding, XP & Time to Level, Evo Stone, Speedups, Dragon Finder + List/Abilities

Breeding tab has been updated with the new prizing scoring from Breeding Event Update (Cosmetic Change Only)

I removed the discount frag cost, because costs are from other sources like Dragon Manager or secondhand from that via Red’s Breeding Paths.

Added Prospero & Aristrat

I’ll see if I finish the overhaul this weekend or not, which’ll make new dragons/massive updates easier for dragon stats, so that it does scaling in lookups :slight_smile:

@hellraptor @KisSarkany Finally updated for scaling

/braingoo but yay formulas - nothing looks like it exploded for now :see_no_evil:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

@forScience would it be possible to add a column in the “D” tab for element of the dragon. I can do it on the existing one and send to you, so you don’t have to add that yourself. Just don’t want to mess up your coding. This is the main spreadsheet I use now. I love it. Thanks

If you want to do it, I’d be happy to add it to the main one & update the lookups accordingly. I’d been thinking about adding it but :sweat_smile:

Ok. I will get it to you in a day or two. :smiley:

Added dragon elements :slight_smile: - ty! I added some conditional coloring for an at-a-glance view of it (looks crazy) or could do icons too, but text is flexible.

also added Somnus