Can i get the mythic? Need advice

Hi,
I need advice. I have completed talariok and zelnoth line. I reached 100% egg token boost in egg token branch. So i got 12 keys currently. I got 165k rubies, 1k bronze chests and 80 gold chests, 895 sigils.

Is it possible for me to get mythic seasonal divine? If i open super sigil chests with all my rubies, it will be very bad for next season. So should i wait for the next season, first war event? Or can i get the mythic seasonal this season?

1 Like

Do you desperately need a mythic? If not then wait by the sounds of your performance you could do with the rss etc. From opening next season and working yourself better in events

7 Likes

Best thing you can do is wait until last 2 weeks and see how close you get as well as, if you think next seasons mythics are better or worse

5 Likes

Sounds like you could push for a mythic, I would wait until info is released for the new mythics and make a choice based on preference to save or push.
Your current Line up can also affect it, What do you currently have?

8 Likes

Personally I would spend all rubies on sigil chests anyway and decide whether to go for a mythic or spend all sigils on draco chests from festive line :wink: But thats me, I prefer to have tons of resources than rubies :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: and ofc keep those draco chests for next season :wink:

1 Like

this one?

6 Likes

That depends. Is it a necessity right now? Or do you think your legendaries (and other mythics if you have them) will sustain you for the seasons to come? If it’s not entirely necessary to you, and you aren’t too enthralled by either mythic this season, you probably could save. Otherwise, it wouldn’t hurt to go for it. As stated previously in this thread, it would be best to wait until the last week (since it’s so late in the season already) when they preview next season to make your final decision on whether or not you’ll go for a mythic this season. Nevertheless, this season’s mythics aren’t bad (certainly not as bad as people made them out to be at the beginning of the season).

It is entirely possible.

It shouldn’t be, as long as you limit how many rubies you use. You’ll have all of next season to reacquire all of your resources.

The first event next season is a breeding event. It will be best to wait until the second one. This does not pertain to the Draconics, however, because their sequence resets each event, and is more or less the same every time.

Coming back to this… did you mean “mythic seasonal divine”? Mythics and legendaries are two different dragon rarities. “Divine” is the overall term.

3 Likes

Updated, thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

I got talariok(garnet), zelnoth(garnet), borgian(emerald), spindra(emerald) and sage(garnet) as divines. As lineage dragon, last one i breeded was ferga.

1 Like

Best is to accumulate chests specially gold ones for next season or the season after imo. You’ll reach that point in time.
This game is all about patience…

4 Likes

If you’ve breed Ferga consider leveling Talariok and Zelnoth to Emerald, you will get a big power boost

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they already have emerald dragons since they have emerald divines

1 Like

Seeing as how they havent done the Festive line yet, I wouldnt really tell them to do this and Drac chests are a poor source of sigils over gold chests during a pvp event for the discount period

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice but i forgot to lvl up my dragon den. Since it gives free points in fort event, waiting for it.

1 Like

Is this right? Not counting the cost of the line itself, assuming I have sigils to spare this season, which is better for spending rubies … buying super sigil and using sigils on draconics, or buying gold chests with rubies the following season?

1 Like

Yes, Draconics give a decent sigil payout, but not as good at gold chests.

That depends…

If you have enough resources already to sustain you at least all of next season, it would be okay to use rubies on super sigil chests. If you don’t have many resources, getting some Draconics would probably be a decent move to make. Draconics are possibly the best of all of the chests for every resource except sigils (decent sigil payout, but not the best, especially if you don’t have all of the shards for Hueso and Nebulon), so if you’re low on resources, Draconics would be good to have. If it’s sigils you’re going to be after, and sigils only, I would save rubies for gold chests.

3 Likes

I would kind of disagree with this. Dracs are better for timers and mythic fragments, slightly better for inners and energy, worse for sigils and egg tokens but they’re also more hit or miss and really need to be opened in larger quantities to get the averages than gold chests are. Opening a low number of Dracs is very hit or miss. If someone isnt going to get close to the max 600 then frankly I’d say the Howitzer line is better to put sigils into since even without the boost it has a high amount of gold chests, timers and electrum bars (which can function as a ember substitute if you’re low)

8 Likes

I’m making an assumption so forgive me if I’m wrong.
From your dragons that you have (sage) you been playing a long time and still in emerald so I assume you not in a hurry to level up.
And for that reason ill recommend you getting mythic this season.

3 Likes

More likely that they took a break at some time.

4 Likes

Hey Ignited,

I strongly recommend to get Quasar this season. When I was in your position, thinking about pushing for my first mythic, I went for it. Getting a mythic will totally transformed my play! Plus, you will have the mythic all while you build more resources.

I recommend Quasar, bc he requires skill to fly but isn’t too technical. Mythic warriors are powerful but forgiving if you mess up once or twice.

About getting 20 keys: it will be close. Your rubies will get you one full branch with 6 keys. Still need two more. Plan carefully!

1 Like