Can I have another Farm please?

I mean it would only be fair

5 Likes

Say whaaattt!?

You can only have a farm if you build 2 ballistas to guard your base as well

11 Likes

Seems fair.

1 Like

I can do that, no problem, I want that extra food for the feeding event!

CLAIM ALL THE PRIZES

6 Likes

I think it’s not as crazy as the guy (forgot the name) who has 4 farms and 4 mills.
(I think he has been banned though)

Haha yes banned after I reported his ass. He wasn’t happy and got some hippy friend to farm me. Didn’t work cos they can’t fly for shite.

3 Likes

You really want more farms? I would be happy if I could store two of mine.

I’m not trying to be condescending.

Reported this base over a week ago ans got answer that they will look into it but oh well still nothing. Must have been nice to have 3 lumber mills for fortification event.

I bet back when mills had 30m HP this would have been deadly haha.

1 Like

PG glitched, they know about it, I’ve written to them the last I was dragged through the Facebook groups. I was rearranging one day, farm went away. I built another and complained to PG about all the wood I was gonna lose out on. They looked in my game logs, found I had an existing mill and put the original farm back but the second one, I can’t get rid of.

2 Likes

Lol thats so funny, hope they will fix your base then. I am glad you respond here.

I’m more than happy to explain to anyone in game who asks. I’d really rather not get banned.

But its more fun that way…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.