Can we please fix image picker?

Hi,

Perhaps this is an issue specific to iOS - but ever since the “contact PG” function ingame to open tickets started using the “image picker”, I’ve noticed that the photos come up from OLDEST to newest. This usually means peeps with many photos in the phone will have to scroll for several minutes just to attack a single photo.

Would it be possible to INVERT the order so that the NEWEST photos come up first? This would facilitate the photo attachment which is often required in opening tickets with PG.

Thank you.

3 Likes

@PGJared @Arelyna @PGCrisis
I think this is the 2nd post on this topic but the other post didn’t get much attention so let’s see if this one will. I have never actually sent a ss to PG because of this.

1 Like

No answer from pg yet, they definitely know about it though :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Android wins in this instance - folders, Google Drive, SD, etc. :tada:

2 Likes

The older image picking system was more flexible…now it requires scrolling through 22,400+ photos every single time. =(

3 Likes

I can see what we can do about this. It will have to wait until @PGJared comes back though

4 Likes

Seems like an accidental “send nudes” situation to spark a movement to fix if you ask me. With no catalyst there is no cause.

Jokes aside it’s annoying af

4 Likes

If i had a nickle for every time…

1 Like

Hi @Arelyna , could you let me know if this is in the pipeline? I understand it will take time to be completed.
Any updates would be greatly appreciated! =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.