Can you turn down the aura effects on towers please

It is next to impossible to see what you’re hitting with all the light effects

1 Like

I think the problem is just with how the lights clash with the winter base skin (which I would love to see gone, it’s been up long enough).

8 Likes

Haha no kidding, I had honestly forgotten the theme was just for winter. It’s been up that long :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I was sick of it over a month ago. The novelty really wears off after the first few weeks. And the fact that it does make it more difficult to tell red mages from blue mages under the red aura, storm supershots appear 10x brighter, and ice shields are less visible doesn’t help anything.

2 Likes

Luckily winter is almost over… forgot what a green base looks like.

1 Like

Definitely had enough snow!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see my base covered with green again! After CTF just one more event and the long winter will end. :joy:

1 Like

The winter theme doesn’t help, but it is not the problem.

Getting back to the original post, yes, PLEASE tone down the visual effects. Do your visual artists even play the game? It all looks cool, which I guess is their job, but it makes it difficult to impossible to see what is going on.

I think that’s kinda the point.

The snow may be changed into grassland, but please keep the orca… :wink:

3 Likes

I think we need a video of Corrosive Brine + Vines + Storm Super + Ice Turret Super; that’d get interesting :joy:

1 Like

From what I’ve experienced, defended Archimera is the worst by far. The winter skin, defense and mage lights on top of his flame, shield, and starburn makes me wonder if I’m experiencing any permanent retinal damage :crazy_face:

4 Likes

The winter theme was cool and really pretty but anything under ice turret shields basically is unidentifiable. How about something more like how explosive shield looks where its mostly just an outline.

So many loses can be chalked up to not being able to see where the storm tower is or what is what. Throw on Leo’s blazing shield and you might as well go in blindfolded.

1 Like

When i first started playing I notice this was an issue, but If you go in with a plan than is easy to get past the confusing auras.

1 Like

Is this something that can be looked at for the next update please @PGJared ?

1 Like

I was just looking at the next base theme. Still needs a bit of polish, but I really like it.

4 Likes

Does that mean we’re never going back to plain old green and trees?

What if the next theme WAS green and trees?

1 Like

I wouldn’t put it past you guys to add flowers and bunnies in addition :see_no_evil:.

2 Likes

I sure hope it is green and has trees again

1 Like