Cannot claim atlas seaon prizes

@Arelyna Thanks for helping with this. Seasonal primarch buffs still ended before 1pm PST. Is there anything that can be done to compensate people for having a buff that, instead of lasting for the entire season, lasted for the entire season minus the bloodiest day?

Thanks. Everything worked for me.

Much appreciated extension.

After I claim the Ring Gear, I lost the helmet gear. Instead it shows my already salvage epic helmet gear. :man_facepalming:

I can tell! :joy:

Last night I was talked into going for one more line. Did half last night and got about 75% completed this morning, when I realized I couldn’t claim any of the season line without resync even when going one at a time and waiting 10 min, and closing and opening the game.

Haha. Yeah I wasn’t planning on getting earth offensive but I ended up really liking itzani.

I had spent diamonds to get enough badges to claim two other prizes. I have not gotten my diamonds back nor the option to claim those two prizes. I do have an ongoing ticket for it. I need either the diamonds back or the prizes. I don’t care either way, but I don’t want to get ripped off.

When are they giving out atlas season prizes?

Very good question. My team is waiting for them too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.