Cannot collect rss

The circle just spins, no rss collected. Cannot do token tasks @Arelyna

10 Likes

Yeah same here, sucks cuz I need em for my egg missions

1 Like

Having the same problem cannot complete any token missions or feed my Dragons, soon I’ll be so low on food I won’t be able to complete my event quest’s

It’s lagged I’m getting my rss after 30/40 minuts

I’ve been trying to get RSS for more than an hour, still nothing

Yeah I’ve got the same problem

I’ve only gotten RSS from one run. All the other times the circle’s just spinning :neutral_face:

@PGCrisis

I am so glad I wasn’t the only one with this issue :woman_facepalming:t2:

ive had to abandon like 3 quests already cmon PG

I’m seeing this as well and submitted a ticket.

edit: just had one in which it still spun but I got credit for the mission anyhow?

I’d be ok personally with them turning off RSS based token missions forever.

Completely broken. Tried reinstalls etc but nothing works. A slip up every now can happen but this game has more botched updates and crashes servers in a month than most games have in their lifetime. Getting pretty sick of it.

Same here. I am being spoiled of tokens as my tasks are food hunting. I can’t accomplish them since update ! Grrr

I’m also having problems and can’t collect resources. This problem very Member and this is frustrating to say the least.

We’re really sorry about this folks! The team is currently investigating this issue with non-event attacks not yielding resources. Once this issue has been addressed, We’ll update this thread and we’ll send everyone an in-game mail of next steps.

1 Like

I really hope you guys get this fixed soon. It really puts a dampener on the egg mission quests… If the rss collection one was the 1 hour respawn one, I’d be tempted to just say “forget it” and get a new one. Unfortunately that’s not the mission that’s requiring me to raid lumber :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I am having problems with collecting rss.

It gets more frustrating when the RSS is your EGG TOKEN MISSION :rage:

2 Likes

That was me earlier lmao yeah it sucks

Thank you for finally getting this fixed. I was finally able to complete my 4 hour egg mission.