Cap on rune dust

Just something I want to check. Has anyone else experienced a hard cap on the rune dust we can have?

It is at 99.9 mil rune dust for the cap

1 Like

That’s what I’ve found but I’ve never heard of a limit before. Is this a new thing

It’s not new. I don’t know how old it is but as far as I know it’s always been the limit.

1 Like

Yep, not new

1 Like

Had 1 person on our team unable to claim prizes due to the dust cap

That’s the exact issue I just had

its simple lol just upgrade a mythic gear!

1 Like

Too much rune dust will not be a problem for me for a long time, I hover pretty damn close to 0, all those mythic and exotic runes take a lot of dust.

3 Likes

ik they do lo :rofl:

Literally if you’re active you will never have enough rune dust lol

4 Likes

Speak for yourself. I’ve been playing the game for About 4-5 years and I’m at the cap. And yes I’m active

1 Like

There used to be a lot of runes dust before until players complained about it :cry: :cry: Several teammates who started the game a long ago are capped while it has always been a struggle for me and it’s getting worst with the absence of dust in howie/pylon branches. Although i guess they made an effort with limited time branches. This rss is a bit like shards for turrets. The rss economy is just broken.

I will go even further and think that PG are just shooting themselves in the foot because all the advantages provided to players who started a long time ago (dust, shards but also better glyphs/runes) encourages account selling and doesn’t make sense from a sales or general gaming perspective. You want players to keep pushing for new exciting items. But PG apparently prefers to create absurd rules like showing all your purchases just to change your email.

4 Likes

No idea how someone can have more then 99.9 people must not play game

2 Likes

The dust line last season had a ton. Those who claimed it probably got close to the limit.

2 Likes

I miss like 20m dust to max out all rune in my base/ dragon

1 Like

That wont help you since “gear” requires atlas shards… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can you donate this poor soul some dust sir

3 Likes

haha yea you know what i mean runes idk why i said gear prob yea leave at that

2 Likes

:eyes: I hit that limit at one point and was wondering why I kept getting sync errors while trying to claim prizes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes