Capture the Flag/Tug of War

Event announcement; anyone else not looking forward to the mega coin spam?

10 Likes

:-1: Coin the Flag/Tug of Coin :-1:

16 Likes

I think there is a very small number of people who ARE looking forward to mega coin spam…

10 Likes

I think, I get that mega coins can be good for those with lots of extra every at the end of an event, or end of time period they can play, but I think it should be a “use once per 24 hours” type of thing.

9 Likes

This is bullocks. The worst event combination imaginable. You either need to nerf the F out of the mega coins (for example a super attack which you already had…) or you need to extend these goal posts far out past the 1k mark so that it takes 2+ mega coins to re-cover that ground (maybe 5k? but don’t kill me for suggesting an amount)

I think making teams focus on only a few flags is a way better idea anyways, commit those resources to a few flags instead of just a few attacks and be all wishy washy about it.

10 Likes

Uugghhh, mega coins ruins the fun out of teamwork.

11 Likes

Honestly…maybe just not have them work in the last 1 hour of each round? Im not sure…it has been said over and over and the feedback was…people like the mega coin. Which people? Who knows but there are those that probably enjoy things like a colonoscopy or a bone marrow biopsy so who am I to judge.

22 Likes

We were fighting like our lives depended on it… Soaked by sweat and blood… We managed to recover our own flag from the persistent enemy with marvellous defence skills… Standing under the blazing sun, blinded by the midday sunlight, only 2 minutes left of the round… Nobody dares take a breath… when BANG!

The enemy used a mega coin and got 2.5k advantage.

20 seconds left of the round. I sat out a heart attack… Some fellow members of my team won’t need a hairbrush anymore…

18 Likes

Yeah…what you did sounds like effort. The person designing the event doesnt care about that part. The “did you spend” part was more his focus. You put your effort into the wrong place. Next time invest in a different area.

7 Likes

I just treat this event as a personal event now

13 Likes

It is so very sad to say, but I feel that you are right in that. I always feels bad when a fellow teammate sacrifice personal points to help the team capture the flag and have it taken away because of mega coins.

7 Likes

I actually agree with you…FML. :confounded:

8 Likes

I think there is actually a reason why there are many likes on this thread. And it is obvious at least to us, that majority wants the bonus meter.

13 Likes

Wait this is a team event? I have been using this a solo event since mega coins :disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

25 Likes

For sure Mega coins are not the extra evolution of any PGmon. Rather like a scheme from Team Wallet to steal all our hard earned Flags and shiny PGRubies…

8 Likes

:joy::joy: I love the mixed gaming fandoms

6 Likes

Will we suffer rank penalty too?

4 Likes

I agree Mega coins suck…can I get my likes now?:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

So… Megacoins…what happens if we’re too poor to use them? I mean, are you all from big leagues where this ‘buying the win’ is common? In Gold II, I’ve seen one mega coin in my game life. With saying that… am I better off staying in Gold II and just enjoying the game with my team who have become good friends… or should we push on into the upper leagues where, it sounds like, money coins become more important than enjoying a fair game. Hey, I’m not naive, just genuinely want your opinion, before we go to far… into the quagmire.

6 Likes