Case of the Disappearing Emojis

Thanks, Goats! You guys are good people! Hope to see you in league again soon having a fun chat with emojis only. :smile: Yes, this is in my fantasy future where this issue is finally fixed! This is the first time I’ve been punished for having newer technology, so it’s super weird but I’m grateful to everyone who has spoken up who is also experiencing this issue. This issue is real! I’m not (completely) crazy! All these constant updates and this seemingly simple issue is still plaguing us! :weary:

Bump for response

on the plus side, you can have calamari suddenly… (my squid showed up at least)

Bumppppp

Bump :wave:

Bummpppppp dayyyy!

All we want is a response from PG

New cadence, TWO tower level increases, and new flak’s but still can’t see emojis?!?!?!?! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Bump, you forgot this in the new update :smirk:

Yup, still no effing emojis. I’ve put in many tickets over this and nothing. I have a designated interpreter now because I can’t see them. This is ridiculous.

@PGJared @PGCrisis is there any information you can provide on this. It’s been months and it’s a little annoying.