Casting the LotusBloom Season Movie

Alright, so - let’s act like the LotusBloom Season was being turned into a movie, and we have to cast the actors/voice actors for this season’s dragons and riders. Let’s see your cast list, and tell us why you made your choice. You don’t have to cast everyone!

The cast:
Human actors
Maya, Naja’s Herald
Suresh, Architect of War

Voices
Asura, Emberheart Drake
Nucifera, Keeper of Balance
Danav, The Grand Destroyer
Naja, The Great Protector
Rashka, Jungle Demon
Arboralith, Nature Incarnate

1 Like

Maya - Salma Hayek
Suresh - Harrison Ford
Asura - Sean Connery
Nucifera - Morgan Freeman
Danav - Joe Pesci
Naja - Jason Mamoa
Rashka - Will Smith
Arboralith - Uma Thurmon

2 Likes

Maya- fangsies
Suresh- fangsies but Scottish

asura- fangsies acting like a cat
nucifera- doesn’t talk, but also fangsies
danav- fangsies attempting to be scary
naja- fangsies, british
rashka- only makes screeching noises, done by fangsies
arboralith- fangsies except mean

you’re welcome, when will you need me to provide all voices and acting roles?

12 Likes

i would not sure about GalIleo though

also by the thing you sound like you have as much nationality’s as god

1 Like

The cast:
Human actors
Maya, Naja’s Herald - Freida Pinto. She can act, and has the presence of the herald of a great protector.

Suresh, Architect of War - Wilmer Valderrama. Plays Carlos in From Dusk Till Dawn the series, and can def pull off being an Architect of War. That or Ice T. Because Ice T. :joy:

Generally in my head the dragons wouldn’t speak, but if they did:
Voices
Asura, Emberheart Drake - Jacob Tobia. Voices Double-Trouble on the new She-ra, this is the voice I have in mind when I imagine a dragon hunter that’s fickle about trust.

Nucifera, Keeper of Balance - Angelina Jolie. Nucifera is basically a split-personality dragon, which she can do, and she has a great voice to boot! But would also be cool to see a dual voice here, one for disorder, one for tranquility, but no idea on second voice!

Danav, The Grand Destroyer - Mark Hamill. Fire Lord Ozai. The end.

Naja, The Great Protector - Queen Latifah. I like her style.

Rashka, Jungle Demon - Will Smith was my choice here as well. Mostly because Raskha has a kind of scary story and it would be great to hear him voice something terrifying and somewhat villainous.

Arboralith, Nature Incarnate - Cate Blanchett. She sounds like nature incarnate lol, although her role in Ragnarok leads me to believe she could also be a fabulous Danav, she does destroyer quite well.

2 Likes

So far they all look pretty good

1 Like

you forgot a cast, PGGalileo, with a pitch

:joy: :rofl: :+1:t2:

found that funny af when i first saw that part of the reply; gave me an image of line in a medieval themed tv show.

1 Like

Sometimes you gotta go medieval :joy: