Castles for sale

Sale of castles to the highest bidders
3 level 2. 1 beed 0 and 2 beed 1
If interested message me

1 Like

There’s line chats for this stuff, prob better than the forums lol. Especially when alliances come into play

5 Likes

let them post where they want … Some teams don’t have access to those “Line Chat rooms” because they are controlled by these same Mega alliances trying to keep castles out the hands of others!!

3 Likes

While there obviously are alliance chats for castles you realize there are also chats that aren’t Sha comes to mind…

Are Pirate teams represented in Sha Group??? A simple yes, No, Or I don’t know answer will suffice.
And I don’t just mean castleless 'Pirates" … Better stated question…Is the room open for any one to invite everyone? Or is it limited? If limited, then not every single faction has access!!

I am not stopping them from posting. I’m giving them advice which seems to be too much for you

2 Likes

not at all… I am giving advice as well ( which you seem not be able to take to well either).
I for one say let everyone post their castles for sale here.
At least the entire Player base can see what is going on and it doesn’t look like some shady behind the scenes dealings going on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Who the hell would buy an entry level 2? That should be given away.

10 Likes

all you do is pm Sha and he will add you and yes there are pirate teams present in it bud Ru is just giving sound advice to make it easier for someone to sell there castles

Agree quite hard to even give them away lol.

Not many teams even 800-1200 wanna hold heaps of gates and be told that they are never allowed to bubble.

1 Like

Thanks… I do appreciate sound advice without being snarky… I am sure you know what I mean.

C A S T L E - F O R - S A L E :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

People actually pay for misery !? :thinking:
Hmmmm what a odd world we live in.
Let me think about this one ………
Ok so let me get this straight you want me to pay millions in gold……ummmm millions!?
For what ……so I can then constantly defend the worthless thing :thinking:
Uhhhh yeah that’s ok!!
I’ll pass on the castle!
I think I’d rather punch myself in the face repeatedly until I loose consciousness…….

1 Like

Don’t be scared to have access castles. Trust me, it’s a good time. :sunglasses:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

I wish we were pirates lol. Sadly, we are just stupid :joy:

2 Likes

do you take bitcoin? i only have 223.349340239 left. (i wish)

1 Like

Oh buddy it’s more like billions

1 Like

Are they that over priced already :man_facepalming:
It’s worse than I thought ………
I picked up this flag :pirate_flag: a while back and have done my best to have nothing to do with them!

It’s been 1B+ for a 1BD for ages. Access are just free tbh lol

This is also true