Celestial rift festive

Do we have any info on the festive yet or we just going to know when it drops?

3 Likes

Week 10

4 Likes

You’ll know in about 5 hours

3 Likes

It comes out in week 9 i think

1 Like

Nopeimage

5 Likes

Oops🙄 my mistake.

2 Likes

To be fair, it was previously listed as week 9 because apparently, PG doesnt know their own event weeks.

10 Likes

The published event schedule image was a bit heavy on the copy-paste… The internal one apparently wasn’t.

2 Likes

The element/class combos this season were also a bit heavy on copy-paste :laughing:

Celestial Rift: Can I copy your homework?
Eclipse: Ok, but change it a bit so it isnt obvious
Celestial Rift: :wink: :+1:
Eclipse: WTF, come on :man_facepalming:

18 Likes

The stream is on right now, Arcanum mythic first and the festive second

1 Like

What colour is Azrael’s spells because the stream did not show half of them and the spells from magical archive don’t have the colours listed?

1 Like

All white except for Flash Freeze which is red

1 Like

Got the spellkit

1 Like

The festive fire sorcerer

1 Like

It is a shame that it’s fire though. Like really, after the complaints about Xul’s element why not have changed it to literally anything else?

So what about blue mages, farms and perches, what spell will Magical Archive give?

3 Likes

Hopefully ice flaks give the shield that way we can kill the ice on the turn, use the shield and kill the red mage, freeze towers and kill the base.

It should give the shield. Basically all offensive towers that dont shield should give the shield and mages should give the dodge

@PGrdm can you tell us what spells Blue Mages, Farms/Mills and Perches will give with Magical Archive?

5 Likes

Dodge? What dodge?

1 Like

Valkyrie’s Winds reads as a dodge

1 Like

There was a stream? Or was I just to lazy to notice?