Celestial Rift Forums Contest - Angels and Demons

Happy New Season’s Week Eve, Dragon Lords!

It seems like it’s about time we get back to having some more fun on the forums. I have been hearing tell-tale of Contests that used to run back in the days when my Community Manager Ancestors roamed the forums. Well, it’s time to unearth those ancient traditions. IT’S CONTEST TIME, BAYBEEEE. I’m not here to reinvent the wheel, so let’s get right to it.

This will be very similar in style to previous creative contests (very similar, in fact, I’m stealing this copy from a prior contest), which have had so many beautiful and dynamic entries. This month will be centered around our Seasonal Theme - Angels and Demons!

How to Submit an Entry to the Contest

• Create something that mixes Dragons, Riders, and Heaven/Nirvana/Valhalla, etc or Hell/Underworld!
    • Examples include drawings, songs, short stories, baking, etc.
  • Entries will need to be submitted as uploaded images to this Forums thread, links to the work online (via social media or otherwise), links to videos on Youtube or Vimeo, or uploaded PDFs.
  • Only one entry can be submitted per player.
    • If you submit multiple entries, please indicate which entry you would like to be considered.

Who will be judging the entries?

• Entries will be judged by the War Dragons Team.

How long will this contest run? When will winners be announced?

• This contest will run from today, February 24th, to March 24th (ending at midnight). Winners will be announced on March 31st.

The winners!

As a reminder, CF and non-CF were separated so that’s why the 1st and 2nd prizes have two winners.

I will also note that nearly all entries received points from the WD team and we were amazed by the artistic talent that we saw. Do we want more contests?

NO, all entrants will not get a Sigil prize this time - I did that on my own last time and apparently, I’m not supposed to give out that many Sigils :sweat_smile:

Good luck, Dragon Lords!

33 Likes

Yay for more contests! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Petition for @PrimeMusashi to submit his ankle

9 Likes

Might want to switch it to celestial rift sigils

14 Likes

His what?

1 Like

you are not suppose to make player base happie :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I submit:
Angelsndem0ns

Thanks I’ll take my prize now.

23 Likes

Send the prize to everyone in the team

1 Like

Angelic Rider: :white_check_mark:
Demonic Dragon: :white_check_mark:
Nirvana: :white_check_mark:

40 Likes

where did you sleep last night? Because In that heart shaped box it smells a little bit like teen spirit. I know it is about a girl but just come as you are and tell polly all about your territorial pssng

14 Likes

No dodo plushy again? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

They’re all in the office, and we can’t go in :frowning:

6 Likes

Would you be willing to risk breaking and entering charges :smirk:

14 Likes

So if I post something that I made using a 3D scene program 11 years ago does that count? :thinking:

1 Like

We don’t accept cheaters, sorry

2 Likes

source

8 Likes

Hmm idk if I have any ideas for this as Eclipse so I’ll just wait for ideas and free time to see if I want to participate or not.

1 Like

I found this in my old pictures. I made it back in 2010 using Daz3D. It was originally a scene in the lair of a fire element dragon mother. I updated it slightly to give it a more “hell” atmosphere.

7 Likes