Celestial Rift Week Five - Breeding & Assault

Breeding time!

No poster from Poseidon this week since he’s on spring break.

News & Questions

News: Necryx’s resource boost is over, there should be a week 6 stream in a week.

Questions:

Who are you breeding/researching this event?

I’m breeding Pyrochis, Storheim, Deci, and Noctua.

What would it take for all the heretics to join Team Firefin?

5 Likes

Celestial Rift Week 5: Breeding and Assault :fried_egg:( ‘-’ :fried_egg: )

13 Likes

Why’re we having assault so soon :confused: I think now I’ll be getting 2 vanguards with assault tokens and and stuff.

Rajin, Wydrian, morthil, sanguis, and possibly another vanguard.

We take chunks temple next TR.

4 Likes

My first Vanguard dragons Redrian, Altimorak, and Kaze. I don’t have enough tokens to make it to the Mythic Oni, so I’ll stop there 390K.

3 Likes

Is this true or praying?

I will be getting 1086 Phasma eggs and 664 Caligos eggs

@PGGalileo any chance of a prize above 700k?

2 Likes

Breeding until I’m in abyssal.

Some if Firefin turned into a hunter :rofl: then again he’d look like a nightmare

Nothing major but still super excited for this breed! I’ll finish Montague, get Cephoth and start Sylvix to get the eggs for my builder’s hut.

Btw, can anyone confirm if Red’s updated breeding path has the current discounts applied or not? I can’t remember if @forScience had implemented those or not.

3 Likes

You have to kill me first, then try to find a way to force my lifeless body to agree

5 Likes

I think so.

3 Likes

NOT praying.
But PG may change the schedule. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

OMG ASSAULT :heart_eyes:

@Dracaron have mercy on us

As for breeding, I’m getting malok and some research - mostly gonna be using frags though so unfortunately not much room to get emp eggs this time around :frowning:

5 Likes

getting a bunch of sapphires - heard sekhem is super good? (he looks amazing so ye)

1 Like

Lots of fun and exciting things!

Emp research is exiting isn’t it? :nauseated_face: I didn’t think so either

So U want to spend 504,000,000 egg lol
Jk, I know u meant egg fragment
I will finish caligos, get Asuri and get some research egg or whatever to get 700k

3 Likes

Asuri was sexy… then they did some crap with the damn attack screen for him and now it’s just distracting and ew…

@PGGalileo Is assault this breeding?

Going off what CF who works alongside PG said… I assume so

4 Likes

I will be finishing Orthoptar, and hopefully fully breeding Marlis (edit: I will definitely be able to do both since we’re having Assault).

2 Likes

Just making sure it’s not misleading