Celestial Rift Week Four - Temple Raid

Temple Raid! Beat the guardians, and while you’re at it, let’s have a competition.

Credits, News & Questions

Credits: https://twitter.com/pqhiggins

News: Necryx is back with a 20% increase in prizes till 3/30.

Questions:

Chess or Checkers? Which is better?

What do you think about a pizza with… brussel sprouts, squash, arugula, kiwi, pineapple, pickles, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, chickpeas, shrimp, snowpeas, strawberries, and spinach on it? I know. :see_no_evil:

Rules to the Competition: Pretty simple, at the end of the event, post a screenshot of how many temples you got. The team with the most temples wins.

13 Likes

It is not the beginning of april, and the next temple raid potentially would come in two months, so i would like to ask that is there any update about this? @PGGalileo

16 Likes

Chess

Some of those I could understand…but strawberries!?

also let’s see who gets first this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Chess :eyes:

Obviously the best pizza would be prune pizza

3 Likes

Limited time branch is coming :eyes:

23 Likes

Show it to the nearest Italian and watch him/her spiral into madness

6 Likes

Where will UiH be this time? :eyes:

En iyisi tavla

I can get on board with spinach. And spinach only of all those things

Chess

1 Like

I hate to poop the party and sound like a broken record but I hope they don’t do this until they either even out island HP for everyone, or increase Guardian points to align with the amount of HP it takes to clear an island.

4 Likes

Checkers.

Everything here except brussel sprouts, squash, arugula, kiwi, pineapple, pickles, cauliflower, chickpeas, snow peas, strawberries, and spinach are fine on pizza. Now, sure, strawberries, kiwis, and pineapples could go quite well on some kind of fruit pizza, although I’ve never seen any such thing.

So … a sandbagging competition?

4 Likes

Checkers but only because I’m terrible at Chess :speak_no_evil:

:thinking: No thank you, that’s a bit much. I do like a prosciutto and arugula pizza though.

I like chess, but I suck at strategy. Played a lot of checkers though, my grandfather loved it.

Omg, waaaaay too many toppings on that pizza. 5 max please, maybe 6 for a supreme. I’m willing to try a smaller combination of those though. (Except the fish/seafood parts of course.)

4 Likes

You should try prune pizza

Break into their temples, beat them up, ransack the place and then move on to the next island to do it again. Those poor Guardians are being religiously persecuted. We are the Temple Raid villains
:flushed: :pleading_face: :flushed:

Chess

NO!

7 Likes

What does that word mean? Is that another way of saying yes please? :eyes:

1 Like

… That came off much creepier than I think (hope) you intended it to be.

3 Likes

I think whoever creates such a pizza should seek help

Can we do personal points instead? :rofl: I wanna play the blame game (Looking at a certain recycled tree @PaperTG )

5 Likes

I am innocent of any of these accusations
But I will win :trophy:

4 Likes