Celestial Rift Week One - Breeding

Breeding time! Careless Whisper plays in the background

Credits, News, Questions:

Credits: https://twitter.com/pqhiggins

News: Sekhet is the discount warrior and has a 50% price reduction for 2 weeks. The base boost branch will also have a 50% price reduction for 2 weeks.

Questions: Who are you breeding/researching?

Coke or Pepsi?

Obviously Coke.

17 Likes

After last week its Pepsi

2 Likes

Pepsi is my preferred choice.
Gonna be starting Vanguard and hopefully doing 3 individual breeds to end up with Kaze

5 Likes

Neither :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Mountain Dew ftw

Edit: Oh! And, Asuri + research for me

9 Likes

I actually don’t care, I’ll drink either and buy either. I do like the Orange Vanilla Coke though. My new weakness. :rofl:

Edit: Going to try for Carrion and Cephoth.

3 Likes

Breeding half of Seraph… or maybe all of him? I have enough to breed all of him, but I want to save tokens so that I don’t suffer in future breeding events. This will be my fourth and final Empyrean dragon after only two breeding events of having been in Empyrean tier (if I decide to finish of course). I am not too bothered by the fact that it will be discount week, especially since I’m not going for a mythic, hence why I stated that I will possibly only get half of him (not going to my full potential point-wise), when I could potentially get all of him, having enough tokens for it. I’ll pretty much do the same thing I do every time; finish at least one discount.

Coke.

That’s a thing? I know just vanilla coke and cherry coke are a thing, but orange vanilla :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d base your decision to breed off of your divine uncaps - are you at a level where you need a mythic divine to carry on Leveling your divine?

Yes it is. :slight_smile: At least here in the States.

Another weakness, Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

What do you mean?

HELL no

1 Like

Breeding Oculex and then going to finally backbreed gold research eggs to unclog my research as my breeding is now limited by base level a lot more lol.

4 Likes

Take a look at lvl 72 - it shows that you need a mythic dragon to carry on leveling your divine (this is for leg divines of this season)

1 Like

I’m not at that level yet. I’ll be getting to it next fort though.

Might want to finish Seraph to give your divines a power jump then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Phasma and caligos i think
Whatever needed to get 700k prize

5 Likes

Getting Mordred and Carrion, finally into Verdant tier!

9 Likes

Getting Bilge and Daegon, starting medusys, costs so many tokens

1 Like

Coke. Anyone voting Pepsi should be forum banned :rofl::face_vomiting:

Gonna skip getting Phasma this time and finally catch up on research and get that vanguard rage :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

Was there a way to use timers to speed up research? I swear we could use them for that

4 Likes

Yes, there is. I believe it looks like, you will need to use rubies, but you can use speeds

3 Likes