Challenge: reminiscence the loved ones lost

I disappeared and nobody could find me for 4 days all I did was played this over and over and over and over again phone was turned off I remember buying a iPod and only had this one song I will tell when that time comes it will hurt feel like bad dream I still talk to the FB page that will never message back I text the number even though I never get a response back I still cry myself to sleep on certain days I ask why her she made me in your image through her why I ask why I know you give your toughest fights to your strongest warriors but damn this scar I feel won’t ever heal cherish your loved ones and everyone with everyone around them love them with the love of Jesus I will leave you with the one song I played nearly 4 days straight

I love you mom
R.I.P. - Gloria Montez

5 Likes

I am terribly sorry for your loss. My deepest of condolences to you and your family.

4 Likes

Thank you so much same to you and everyone else even though we agree to disagree but who is perfect

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and yours

1 Like

I am very sorry for your loss. Sending best wishes and hugs to you and your family.

1 Like

She passed away two years ago but it feels like yesterday

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like