Change of Runes UI

Am I the only one struggling with finding right runes? I have hundreds or maybe 1000 of them… maybe If I would get rid of them regularly I wouldn’t have such issue, but I always thought that some may be useful. Or rare ones give so little dust I am not going to waste my time with them.

What I would love to see is Havoc rune (and little number below like 10x), epic rage again number 8x etc. So when I need some I can quickly see if I have it or not. In case I would get rid of them I would see how many I have left. I could pick trash them all (like evasion :rofl::rofl:) of select number how many I want to change to dust. Going over thousands of individual runes is a pain. :cry::cry:
I know there are more urgent issues, but this improvement of UI would make me happy.

2 Likes

nope, been suggested before, but I, like you, don’t feel like searching for it.

:wink:

1 Like

PGCoffee has announced that they will work on the rune sorting as well as new runes and that we should stay tuned :wink:

4 Likes

Oh good! I need a search bar please! And a delete all selected runes option way to many useless runes (I swear I have 5 legendary ballista runes)

There is a salvage multiple option, but I admit I rarely use it because it doesn’t show you the secondary stats of the runes you select.
You can also sort by rarity and use filters.

I think when runes would be grouped, it would look very clean already and would be a major QoL improvement without having to add too many new features.

4 Likes

Sorry! What I meant was salvage all selected runes. Not delete!

Ballistas are good

Great, I will finally have a use for my 940 silver chests…lol.

Was that recent? Or months ago?

Hmm I think he said it on they announcement stream of the Wintertide season that those are the plans for 2018.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.