We are making some updates to the way that attacking troops stored in the castle will work. While waiting for these updates we will be extending the time where PVP is disabled until Thursday afternoon April 12th, PST. It will be re-enabled in app store version 4.21.
- Teams will be allowed to only have 50 castles owned at any point in time (players with more currently will be able to retain them).
- Teams can only own a max of 20 castles in level 2 regions and 20 castles in level 3 regions (can have 20 of both at the same time)
- Players will only be allowed to be the Marshal of at max 1 castle at a time.
- When attacking a castle in regions level 4-5 the base which must be attacked in the active Marshal’s player base.
- If a team in a region level 4-5 does not have a Marshal designated then the base will default to the PVE base.
- When attacking a castle in regions level 2-3 the base which you will attack will be a PVE base which is correlated in strength to your team’s fort level at that castle. This base when attacked will generate a defense banner invite which can be joined for an active defense by the team getting attacked. (You can actively defend the pve base)
PVE Base Strength
Fort Level 1-> Tower Levels 20
Fort Level 2-> Tower Levels 23
Fort Level 3-> Tower Levels 26
Fort Level 4-> Tower Levels 29
Fort Level 5-> Tower Levels 32
Fort Level 6-> Tower Levels 35
Fort Level 7-> Tower Levels 38
Fort Level 8-> Tower Levels 41
Fort Level 9-> Tower Levels 44
Fort Level 10-> Tower Levels 47
Fort Level 11-> Tower Levels 50
Fort Level 12-> Tower Levels 53
Fort Level 13-> Tower Levels 56