Changing war time

Hello. Day by day players from Europe arrive but for us war’s start time is nearly impossible. For people whose have their day shift, starting at between 1 and 4 am for us it usually does not end well. Thank you for your attention. Matthew

1 Like

This is so true… PG should look into it…

Wars start at a reasonable time. You have 24 hours to participate. The fact that wars occur for 24 straight hours gives you ample time to do your part.

2 Likes

Hi Matthew, welcome to the forums.

Before posting threads, you can search the forum contents to see if your topic has been raised before and potentially have it resolved.

With regards to this topic there have been many threads before. Here are a few:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

@moderators I think this thread can be considered for closure since it is a rehash of similar discussions and one was quite recent.

7 Likes

But they start at 9am/11am here depending daylight savings… you want them to change start time, I don’t!

It would be nicer if the start time of the war would be based on the declaration of war. Something like " Start time 2 hours after declaration of war".

2 Likes

You call 3/4am reasonable?

1 Like

if they change to suit your time zone, then it’ll be between 1 and 4 am for some other time zone.

so… :thinking:

i’d rather suggest changing how the war works rather than this merrygoround

1 Like

That must be because they stay up late then. I am in Europe and wars starts at 2 am for me, so not that great.