Chat Changes and Minor Fixes

First off, chats. There are so many little things that can improve the experience for anyone using group chats. A few big ones though would be manual organizing of the groups or even a certain way to automatically organize them, such as alphabetical, most recent message, etc. The second big one for chats would be to auto invite certain people, whether it be members on just your team or your full alliance. It’s very time consuming and tedious in the state it’s in. Something else that may be useful could be icons for chats, but that’s definitely not needed. Moonswirl mentioned this one: “As for chats, another thing I’d like to see is the alliance chat fixed. The @ group doesn’t work (although some get notifications if not logged in), and you can’t easily tag individuals. Makes it an almost useless chat imho.”

Second off, this is a small one, at least for me, but it’s still mildly annoying. Opening chests. Opening only one or 10 at a time is again, very tedious.

I, and I’m sure many others would like to see at least some of these in-game and would heavily appreciate it.

Thanks! -Kab

1 Like

I hear this alot ,personally doesn’t effect my attention on chats. But i think possibly a priority types on chat would eliminate some
Confusion. All my chats are tool to communicate only some not a priority.

No. Forever. Nothing to help people steal gold easier; it is not protected and that’s already enough of a risk. Some teams have their Atlas status listed in their team description, live with that.

As for chats, another thing I’d like to see is the alliance chat fixed. The @ group doesn’t work (although some get notifications if not logged in), and you can’t easily tag individuals. Makes it an almost useless chat imho.

3 Likes

One of my other members mentioned that would be a bad idea and I just never got around to editing the page. I will take that down because I agree it was a bad idea. It was just something I thought could work. I +1 on the alliance chat mentions and I’ll add them to the top of the thread.

1 Like