Cheapest way to get 5 season keys

Does anybody mind taking some time to help me figure out the cheapest way to get 5 season keys? I have finished all of Krelos, all of Ozydias, and what is shown in the picture of the CH branch. Based on my own research it looks like getting up to the second and third season keys of Base Boost and Hugo would be the cheapest way. If anybody could find a better option I would be very grateful.

3 Likes

Have you had some progress on base boost too? If so, can you please screenshot it?
If you haven’t started it, your cheapest route for keys should be:
Next key from CH (4,480 sigils)
First key on both riders (3.850 sigils each)
First 2 keys on base boost (9800 sigils)
A total of 21,980 sigils for the 5 keys :slight_smile:

But if you have started, I’ll need to re-evaluate your options.

7 Likes

I do not have any progress on the base boost branch so no need to re-evaluate. I completely forgot about the second rider, thank you for the help!

1 Like

My pleasure! :smiley:

I would suggest completing the CH branch for its chests and timers even though its a little more expensive.

Costs 27,480 from that point, and while I do agree, he did ask for the cheapest way :woman_shrugging:t3: This late in the season he’s probably using super sigil chests to get the keys, so around an extra 6k sigils would be 25-30k rubies or so, which can be a lot to fork up

3 Likes

Seriously I find posting in the forum for help is wayyyy better than PG customer support
A big kisssyyy to all the nice people :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.