Chest drop rate

Has the rate of chests drops changed? A few of my team mates and myself have been hunting chests constantly since the treasure hunt has started. We have managed to find a few chests. Personally iceman managed to get 7 chests out of almost 100 runs.

Are you hitting high level bases? approximately 3x your ap?

Total agreement! My team got next to nothing in chest numbers in the whole Treasure hunt phase. I was getting up to 4 chests per run last week, now it takes 40 Runs to get that many… and then when they’re opened… another bloody hammer! I complained, but this seems to happen every Treasure Hunt. Somebody is putting the decimal point in the wrong spot!!!

Are you attacking the same base repeatedly? Or was this just a problem in the treasure hunting phase? Both my accounts have found a lot of chests today…

I’d jump for joy if I got hammers in chests.

Go through a hundred or say daily, hammers are needed

One hammer? Whoopee

Different bases, higher levels, challenging. Like I said, last week up to 4 per run, this ‘Treasure Hunt’ nada! My whole team reported same drop in drops

Same here… sometimes i get more if i attack invader
Challenging bases drop max 1 chests per run or mostly no chests.
Invader giving sometimes none but sometimes 3-4

Hmmm wonder why the discrepancy

I get roughly 1 (or just below) / run averaged out over a large amount of runs.

Not really noticing a big change in drops. Wonder why certain players are.

I am level 56 and i noticed big change in chest drops. I was getting 2 per run on an average an now i seem to be getting 1 per 2 runs.
Few of my teammates also concur with me so i think drop rate has been modified.

I’ve followed a team mate on the same base. He gets an average of 2 to 4 chests per run on the same base. Whether I lead or follow, I get 0.

Are you the same level as your teammate or higher level?

I also average at least one per run

My team mate is 100 levels above me

@Arelyna Has PG ever looked into cases where individual accounts might be bugged when it comes to RNG? It’s been confirmed in other games before, but I don’t know about War Dragons.

Also, DeAdZ0nE, are you using the same or lower powered dragon than your teammate is for runs on the base?

Using the same level dragons.

Well into the KOTH Event and the chest drop rate is back to normal, approx 2 per base. PG replied to my complaint and said there was nothing wrong and that according to their records I had received a total of… 11 chests in 2 days! OMG! I usually get that in five RUNS! They think it’s NORMAL to get 11 chests in 2 days???
It’s absolutely certain that the Treasure Hunt is a Treasure Haunt… all in their imagination and disappears when you try to grab it. They should just get with it and check the code for typos. They’ve written in a negative value instead of a positive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.