Chest Interface Suggestion

Instead of having the chests automatically when clicked, could we have the drop rates show up when clicking the chests?

(Ie: Have to click “open” to actually open the chests, vs, just clicking the chests)

Suggesting this, cuz I’ve accidentally opened 3 gold chests, trying to see the statistics of the drop rates.

(Thankfully, they didn’t thrown off my obsession of keeping 5s & 0s, or, mess up too many “pull 10” sets)

1 Like

Or just go back to the old interface and send a mail with the drop rates every event.

3 Likes

Does your interface not have this bit here? If you tap on those little i’s, it will give you the drop rates…

1 Like

It does, but unlike b4, if you click the chest icon itself, vs the open button, it’ll automatically open the chest. Which, could potentially mess up a “x10” pull. :slight_smile:

How about we have the chests do absolutely nothing when tapped? We already have icons for drop rates and open buttons. Just let the chests be static images FFS. :t_rex:

1 Like

Or, as in my case, autospend rubies :expressionless:

They changed things a bit when they instituted the new system for the percentages. There’s no longer any reason why you should go for a x10 over a x1 aside from speed issues. I forget what thread it’s in but if you search the forums you’ll find it. The x10 no longer guarantee a legendary drop.

I just replied elsewhere! Isn’t that a good thing?
We get 1:3 ratio everytime . Change is for good I feel because overall we will always get 25% legendary drop.

1 Like

By removing the guaranteed legendary, you’ll need to open more chests to converge on the stated odds. So overall it’s worse as most players won’t be opening that many chests.

1 Like

Have they changed this? I just got a prompt asking if I was sure I wanted to spend 1000 rubies when I missed the i on sigil chests. I never tapped on the image before so don’t know what happened usually (I don’t recommend testing unless you want to risk losing 1k rubies if it still autos lol)

It’s a good thing if the RNG gods decide to smile in your favor. Otherwise, maybe not so much :sweat_smile:

Its cool

Can we just please get rid of this ridiculous animation? I used to enjoy opening chests, now I kind of dread it.

2 Likes

It was 2 or 3 before. Now it’s 3 for sure and sometimes even 4 :man_shrugging:t2:

On the downside, it means 0% for E2P and F2P to get mythic glyph/rune each pvp (without sacrificing much) as gold is much more valuable than runic…

I thought we still get the “Automatic Legendary” from opening 30 silver/gold chests… Ya’ll sure this changed?

PS: I feel bad for those that automatically lost runes via this feature. (I’ve only lost 2-3 golds via accidental clicks).

Edit: Just saw that they did, indeed, remove the guaranteed “legendary chest” when showing the coding for the new format, going from a “10th = guaranteed, other 9 = 25% chance of legendary”, to “a standard of 33% legendary drop across the board”

(Imo, I’d rather keep the “10th = guaranteed”…)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.