Chest/Mission Base Updated List

Just to clarify, I know there are others out there, but I haven’t found any who have all the chest bases and they aren’t up to date. Here is mine and will be keeping it updated. If anyone has any bases not on here please let me know so I can add them. Thanks

8 Likes

So you had to go about making your own? What’s wrong with the one alleviates and I are keeping up to date on her webpage? It’s been up and running for many months now and I’m 100% sure you know about it…

Edit, I updated it earlier today too.

Slightly frustrated

www.WDGeeks.info/farms

7 Likes

More sources are better than just one

1 Like

Oh I agree collaboration is important. And the community is what helps to drive these lists.

What is not cool is nearly a direct copy of format and content all while calling it his own work 🤷

4 Likes

No “copied” information. All information is from screenshots in line groups and my personal viewing of the xp base teams. And the format is something that is necassary…I actually did debate on some other formatting options but they didn’t work as good. If you want credit for the format I can write that at the top. And I already talked to Alleviates, and she is planning on making a page for all of them, cause again, mine has some different chest bases. If you are not happy with it, then I will remove the mission base list and only have chest bases :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ashzy recently changed her base and now has a high level perch. Think it’s important to note it’s not just farms only anymore.

1 Like

Well one good thing about this post is that it caused you to respond and therefore me to know about your list! :joy::wink:

8 Likes

Kid.

I have been getting chest bases sent to me for months now. I’ve chosen to limit the number posted to just a select few from a select level range to keep things easy. You don’t need a list of 50 bases, a few is enough to really choose from and you never want to inundate people with too much information in a setting like this.

This is the difference between us; you just spew out “information” (no matter how inaccurate it is, yeah Fairyknight1 is definitely part of LooseX3 team :man_shrugging: ) where as i take in the information, assess it, and put together a collection of information that makes sense and is easy to comprehend

I’ve been assessing these XP bases (i’ve been send probably 60 or so) and i’ve gone through them all, sent them out to folks for testing, then had discussions with them to see which ones fit the best to try and cover the entire player range from level 50 through level 300.

A LOT more work has gone into this than what you have been doing.

I’m taking some time away from this BS today, i’ll argue with you further tomorrow

7 Likes

*Slow clap *

3 Likes

So before you try to put me down just becuase I am younger than you, consider this. We both are working to try and help the community out. If I was to apply your mindset to YouTube, then I could get upset at Iman, iStefa, or anyone else who made a video like mine. I am completely ok with giving you the information if you are planning on updating it with the information. If you aren’t, then I will keep mine as is becuase it offers some more information that you decided not to put in yours. As you said, you don’t put all the information on there, so some poeple, who may want it for some random reason, may want to see it…which is what mine is for.

5 Likes

*Faster but still slow clap *

2 Likes

Is this football lol?

1 Like

Ok so honestly, here is the deal with this. If you are planning on taking the information and putting it in yours, then I will gladly take mine down. I don’t have a problem with doing that. But if you are only going to keep 3-4 chest bases on there when there are more, I will keep mine up so people have more choices as to which ones to use. I understand your reasoning behind only having a few, but at the same time, some people want to know all the ones out there…maybe on yours make a separate list with all the ones we know of but have a list of your top ones or something like that. This isn’t a competition on who is making the best one, it is a way to help the community do better in the game right? So if you are going to do that let me know, and I can take mine down. If not, then I will keep mine for those who want more information. No need to argue here. (And gave you credit for the design idea on mine)

4 Likes

Going to bring this to PMs for the time being

2 Likes

Alright cool👍

1 Like

Just a thought, but i think PGKissmyAss is best chest base ever possible for level 1 ember. I don’t know how you dislike it but how much rage do you need to build up to kill those 7 towers with death gaze and are far apart enough to even do a 30% + damage on that base. The front totem is enough to build up rage and that base is fastest chest base and xp base for players below 70, if you know how to use it.

6 Likes

That base is dope. And you can kill all attacking towers with a level 1 ember to get max xp that base gives for your level

Can we keep this on topic pls.

1 Like

switches back to topic chest bases!

1 Like

On that note, fairyknight is pretty good too but not as good as PGkissmyass though - but an alternative so you can earn a bit more medals if that’s what you want