Chest Tracking Thread

Since PG shutdown our ability to get a little more bang for our buck with Gold chests, lets help each other by tracking the order manually so others can use the info.

Power to the Players!

4 Likes

Fortification 9/4/2019

3 Hr

Black Pearl

12 Hr

Fire Shart

Sigil

3 Hr

Ember

12 Hr

3 Hr

12 Hr

Ember

Ember

Lumber Pack

Lumber Pack

Ember

Fire Shart

Ice Shart

Ice Shart

3 Hr

3 Hr

12 Hr

Black Pearl

Sigil

Ice Shart

Lumber Pack

Ember

3 Hr

Lumber Pack

Ember

Fire Shart

Black Pearl

Sigil

Fire Shart

Lumber Pack

Ember

12 Hr

Sigil

Sigil

Ice Shart

1 Like

Though I guess in the future we will need to do this :pensive:

1 Like

Note your list starts at position 17.

1 Like

Ah I thought by “last drop list” Orca meant it was from last Fort.

Hopefully we can keep this going, it’s easy at the start of the season but later on people might not have enough chests to go through the whole table.

:frowning_face:

I normally don’t open golds during fortification/breeding but I would be more than willing to contribute during PVP events. Even if it is a line group to determine the order prior to posting a list on the forums. The crazy thing is I am much more likely to buy rubies for chests if I can see the order… their loss I guess.

3 Likes

Might be best to do it in a spreadsheet similar to how Mech started looking for patterns in elite crafting…

1 Like

Highly doubt anyone needs it this fortification…
But just in case
And I missed one bonus

image image image

It is really unfair if they change the drop rate in the dark. Unfortunately I did not take images or records.

Drop rates have stayed consistent for a long while.

It’s only the sequence which generates the drop rates that change more or less. And that has always changed each event.

Good idea!

1 Like

I will keep track in a spreadsheet during the first PVP. We really ought to organize this if we’re going to give it a shot.

1 Like

Hi,

I have compiled a chest predictor here (might be missing one gold entry):

7 Likes

Thanks, but it is important to keep the table order so you can track your position from event to event, and know when the pointer will wrap. Your list starts at position 20 for gold legendary drops. See Orca’s last table post:

1 Like

I have been using the information during every event for a long time but I may have had a misconception. Are you saying your position carries over between events? I was always under the assumption your starting location reset to a random spot.

1 Like

Yes your position carry from event to event. What can rarely happen is, if let’s say your position is 45(event got 50 rewards) and new event is only 40 prizes. Your position is modulo 40. So 5.

2 Likes

The sequence for legendaries for the Week 2, Team Gaunlet:

No Amount Name
1 225 Sigils
2 15 Energy Pack
3 225 Black Pearl
4 15 12h
5 20 Inner Fire
6 15 Energy Pack
7 20 Inner Fire
8 50 3h
9 8 Mystic Fragment
10 50 3h
11 20 Inner Fire
12 225 Black Pearl
13 15 Energy Pack
14 15 Energy Pack
15 3000 Egg Token
16 20 Inner Fire
17 15 12h
18 225 Black Pearl
19 15 Energy Pack
20 50 3h
21 8 Mystic Fragment
22 225 Sigils
23 3000 Egg Token
24 3000 Egg Token
25 15 12h
26 225 Sigils
27 225 Sigils
28 50 3h
29 15 12h
30 50 3h
31 50 3h
32 225 Black Pearl
33 20 Inner Fire
34 225 Black Pearl
35 20 Inner Fire
36 3000 Egg Token
37 8 Mystic Fragment
38 8 Mystic Fragment
39 225 Sigils

Thanks - I believe position 1 in the actual table is your 28.

1 Like

Hi all,

Here is a spreadsheet of the week 2 epics+legendary chest predictor: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ovkKwo1N1S-akm18kr-WIPKn_-p7wKdF8qL3RIpuj4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for doing this. Really useful!

Hello!
I have made Chest predictor in Excel format. Spent quite a lot of time on it. Download link: https://mega.nz/#F!iNIGjSZL!iH_M7TuSl7HiFWvE_L1POA
Just enter your current positions in the sequences and it will show you your next drops (up to 500 for gold chests and up to 10000 for bronze chests).
Decide on how many chests you’re going to open and input something beside the corresponding number in the column “Notes” and it will show you the summary of what you will be getting as well as your final (resulting) positions in the sequences. Examples:

Sadly, it can not determine your positions automatically, so if you do not know them, then you have to determine your positions by looking at the tables (sequences) that are located on the “Tables” list.
I have determined all sequences for bronze and gold chests by myself (for the current event - Team Gaunlet, Withermoon’s second event). The epic, legendary and “gold chest” sequences are absolutely correct (indexes and drops), while common, rare and “bronze chest” sequences may have slightly incorrect indexes (but drop sequences are correct) - it is because I have opened several free bronze chests in the beginning of the first event.

Please note: Epic sequence for the previous event (fortification) from this post actually have slightly incorrect index order - it is shifted by 1. Here is the correct epic sequence:

But the legendary sequence in this post is absolutely correct.

You can use this chest predictor as a template for the future events, just find the correct sequences for these events. Or determine them by yourself and then post this file with updated sequences to help others. :slight_smile: Please indicate which sequences were updated in the file (in the field next to “Valid for” text) to avoid confusion.
I think that I am probably going to make some minor improvements to this Chest predictor in the future.

P.S. “Y2019S03E02” in the file name means “Year 2019 Season 3 Event 2”.
Sorry for my English.