CHESTbase: instructions for using the base

Hi ya’ll,

Real life is getting real so I won’t be answering CHESTbase’s mail as often. Here are the instructions for using the base. Hope it helps ya. :rose::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

P.S. I didn’t create the Youtube video on the base. There was another Chestbase before me and it disappeared so I made a replacement.

——————
Hi :hugs:

Xp bases are set up for you to easily kill them with minimal damage to your dragons. Most xp bases have lil or no mages. I am a treasure hunting base. You can use the below tips to see how you should farm me. I am not meant for xp. However, you are welcome to finish off my base if it will benefit you. :grin:

Tip: You hit the monuments and ships on my base for chests and other goodies. Quit the raid before you reach the last island so your dragons don’t get hurt. Use a fast healing hunter dragon … using Ember (level 1) and its death gaze spell will give the best results. Do this over and over again as much as you like. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Also, if my base doesn’t yield chests, you can try PGKissmyASS. The base is a +250 level but it is still easy to treasure hunt using the above tips. :heart_eyes:

:snail::snail::snail: CHESTbase, aka Sam of HappyTogether :snail::snail::snail:

3 Likes

Thanks for providing your base for all of us to use… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.