Chimerak Resurrection

Please bring a Chimerak chain back!!!

3 Likes

Who is Chimerak?

1 Like

This guy who was awesome but would not survive current meta, no health gain :sleepy:

6 Likes

He’d need white spells and a buffed spell that has a increased heal in the current meta in order to survive in current meta.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just scrap the whole Resurrection line and make a new, updated dragon based on a veteran dragon like they’ve done before. Resurrecting old dragons is pointless

12 Likes

What are veteran dragons?

2 Likes

Yeah i agree. PG shouldn’t “Resurrect” a dragon, they should instead “Redesign” previous dragons, have some spells that are similar to the dragon’s old spells but updated to suit the current meta.

8 Likes

Past dragons from years ago

2 Likes

“Veteran” is just dragons that were released either in lineage or seasons two or three years ago. Like Noctarn, who was based off of Noctua, Hauhezen off of Hauheset, Tarax off of Tarand and Arboralith off of Arborius. I think that is all that have been newly released, then i think a couple of years ago PG did a season based off of lineage dragons it was called Summer Destiny i think but it sucked.

3 Likes

Kinnarus and Borgian were great dragons for their time. Even Zam wasnt bad

7 Likes

Oh i didn’t know, i wasn’t around then. i just looked at their spells now lol.

1 Like

Oh then yes but then again I hate clones it’s like Dragon ball but they don’t look familiar they are just robotic replicas designed differently :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That is most likely why PG doesn’t “Remake” dragons they just “Resurrect” them with a little change to the spells. That being said, there are multiple good seasonal dragons that were made 2 years ago that could work now so i’m hoping one of those is resurrected.

1 Like

Kinnarus was a freaking beast in her day, she ripped through bases. Now of course she’d be terrible but that’s also kind of the point, old dragons dont change with the times and you’d basically need to totally redesign them to make them function. I like the idea of either using mythics like Noc and Hauz or festives for dragons based on old dragons but relevant. I’d love a new, updated Axi :axi: That’s a mythic hunter I’d go for no matter what.

6 Likes

White spells don’t necessarily guarantee a good dragon, and there are some older dragons which lack white spells that could possibly still survive on bases (most of them, and these dragons are very few of course because of game evolvement, new towers, etc.)

4 Likes

How? Which dragon could survive with 0 white spells?

1 Like

Oh chimerak, he wouldn’t survive an undefended base

3 Likes

I think aibrean does fine for his time with flak exists

4 Likes

Fomhar :eyes:

1 Like