Chisels as a season branch

Please make chisels available as a season branch or a pack like you do with the sigils also you can replace chisels with sigils or gems that way it’s not as much of a program nightmare I personally need 1000 chisels to swap 10 mystic runes onto newer dragons and yes that’s what it cost 100 chisels per rune thanks new season starts after next event shouldn’t be hard to do at least give it a trial run if it doesn’t go well then throw the thought out the window and I appreciate your time and hope we can get it done by next season or you can just bring the chisel packs out twice per season only everytime we get new dragons runes need to be changed so we will always need them thanks

5 Likes

Gee people must have had a hard time in the previous 4 years when you were only allowed to move 5 runes total, ever.

Or maybe, just maybe, you’ll have to make some choices and not have each and every dragon loaded up in full mythic runes for free on day one.

8 Likes

Or maybe they shouldn’t charge 100 chisels to swap out 1 mystic rune when the dragon takes 5 there are not enough chisels in event especially when the cost to switch the runes are so high it’s simple the ones who don’t need them don’t buy the ones that want them or need them will buy

If you’re not stacking out and riding every single dragon with the best runes and riders money can buy until it’s wings give out, are you really even playing the game? We should accommodate each dragon so they too have a chance to fairly shine and live a thorough and fulfilled life.

Give the man his chisels.

2 Likes

No. If you wanna swap 10 runes, then what you need is a better planning, not more chisels. Just saying.

1 Like

I agree. A Chisel branch would be perfect. It wouldn’t hurt to add it. If someone can’t afford the sigils to get it then they shouldn’t, but I still think we should have a branch of Chisels.

3 Likes

Players change runes at the pace of new dragon tier releases, the amount of chisels isnt enough. @OrcaFrost(oops), of course chisels is an nice upgrade but obviously the amount isn’t enough. They should have just set the currency as rubies to make it all simple. Planning won’t matter if the game dosent give u enough resources to work your way around.
edit: lol dont have the same pics please. i get confused between morr and orca.

3 Likes

And you seem to be not at Endgame… also you think everyone played that game 4 years? I played less then 3. There is absolutly not enough Chissels. We pay 520k token for a mytic, and this damn chissel thing makes us not able to use them! Or how many sets of mytic runes/glyphs you have per dragon class?
We clearly need more chissels!

2 Likes

I never had any problems with chisels. I plan ahead when I wanna put mythic rune on my drags. Am I gonna need it temporarily, or permanently? Not just throwing five mythic runes/glyps and chiselling it out every new season coming.

Im not saying they should be able to buy for money. But they need add them to each event, not only Pvp.
Im on a team that doesnt do Guards Swaps each week for glory, so i need 3 good dragons allways!

This one I support.

1 Like

Main problem is what PG gives us in events and silver chests. That makes us need more chissels, as i cant equip all those Balliista, Turrets etc crap on my dragons.
Even the last runic chests ones sucked big time, there boosts also.

So you would rather not have the best runes for ur best dragon? Makes Sense :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No. There are more valuable resources than chisels :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This! Bold this statement!

Tbh, depending on where you are in the game, your dragons become obsolete super quick. This forces you to get new ones, and depending on the bases, more than one. Runes/glyphs do make a difference, or no one would bother; 10 runes is just 2 dragons. Hardly “each and every dragon.”

Also, tbh, this is an area where limiting choice so hard is to the detriment of the game. Maybe you think it’s fun to have no variety in what you’re flying. I’m pretty sure that’s not the case for everyone. This is already limited by PG’s refusal to make more dragons viable, keeping us from making full use of the few that are is nonsense.

Besides, how stupid is it that PG is always trying to increase revenue and yet here they have two currencies that people actually need (dust and chisels) and they haven’t made at least small, limited time packs for people to get a little extra? Yet another example of “we will give you money for this” that PG does not capitalize on.

Of course, this is probably for the best, as they’d do it in the dumbest way possible so that hardly anyone would buy anyway because their ability to create can’t-say-no micro-transactions is non-existent. 100 chisels and 100k dust for $49.99! :joy:

8 Likes

True, but no quicker than they did for years when sigils didn’t even exist. And yet we somehow survived, so it seems funny that people now feel they absolutely need 1000 more chisels.

You need 5 mythic runes to fly a dragon? :eyes: thats new to me. I must be doing something wrong. As for chisels they should add some more prize tiers in events, baby steps :+1:.

1 Like

They could just get rid of chisels entirely and let us move them for free

8 Likes

Maybe getting chisels from salvaging runes (on top of rune dust of course) might work :man_shrugging:…of the equivalent value of removing runes

1 Like