75k sigils for me pls. :star_struck:

3 Likes

1000 12 H speedups
1000 Healing Pots
10 Gold Chests
75k tokens
200 hammers

4 Likes

I’d be happy with the last 3 years of my life back.

15 Likes

All I want for Christmas is balanced breeding and balanced consumables.

7 Likes

Actually all I want is the saph wall fixed😁

9 Likes

I’ll take 1 set of generic evo stones

2 Likes

I’d like that the ghost of Winter last would give me the Platinum stone for Tarand that was unjustly scammed from me due to the winter sigils “generous” fiasco…

I would like that too :cowboy_hat_face:

[Mariah Carey Voice]

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASSSSSSS

IS

A FEEEEEEEEDING EVENNNNNT

3 Likes

500K eggs token with feeding event please…Thanks you and Merry Christmas !!!

2 Likes

Feeding event should be the next event, if calculations are correct (every 9 weeks or so). So hope in two days we’ll have it…

I’ll just take 10 K timers each one please

1 Like

Wait!!! We didn’t get anything :thinking: A free gift would have been nice but if not at least a special pack to purchase. I’m super confused we got a thanksgiving one and Veteran’s day gift. @Arelyna @PGJared

3 Likes

Cheap ****** never gave us a Christmas gift.

GTA online threw free Christmas Gifts at us, CSR2 offered Christmas cups with insane payouts and I know other games do this as well. Not PG. Maybe their management is from a different culture that doesn’t celebrate Christmas I don’t find another explanation for that “behavior”.

I left Clash of Clans to play War Dragons. I don’t play for free stuff because lefts be honest the game isn’t free. I won’t discredit the gifts they have given us because they have given us gifts as I stated in my post above. I’m just shocked that CHRISTMAS the time to give we weren’t given anything. I would have been happy with a special pack for purchase. I’m not looking for things to be throw at me but damn. What happened??? Please tell me everyone was out of the office today since it was Christmas and tomorrow we will wake up with something nice. Am I the only one who woke up and grabbed my phone to see if War Dragons Santa came to visit? May be I was on the Naughty list… could be :woman_shrugging:

edit: my reference to Clash of Clans is Pocket Gems owns them and they got a special value pack.

That’s my third Christmas on war dragons and we NEVER got anything

Really but they did thanksgiving!!! I guess I’ll give up and not get my hopes up tomorrow morning.

My wish is for:
1k 12 hr speed ups
2k 3 hr speed ups
75k sigils
2k heal pots
2k atk boost
2k defense boost ( the green head)

2 Likes

Really? That’s odd…

Yeah I was expecting one too. It seems like they give a little for most all Holidays? But not Christmas? Hmm…

1 Like