Chunk need lumber to train?

See :point_up_2: it’s showing "not enough LUMBER " ?

1 Like

Yes. Chunk is unique in that he uses lumber to train, not food. I believe he is the only dragon to require lumber for leveling up.

8 Likes

Ohh…
I thought it’s an issue with the network or something.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Nope. It’s always been this way :grin:

4 Likes

Lol I was shocked seeing it!

2 Likes

What can I say?
Chunk is the lumber god

8 Likes

He’s the only dragon I saw need lumber to level up!

Eating all my lumber that I’m saving for my storage hut upgrade​:smirk::roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Has always been this way, was one of the selling points when he came out to begin with.

7 Likes

I’m having a hard time in events with the blue tier, which one is stronger for me, Chunk or Dodo?

2 Likes

Chunk. Chunk. Chunk.

Did that help you to know which dragons to use?

5 Likes

Chunk is hands down the best. He can blink to dodge attacks. I have video evidence of this on my YouTube channel.

5 Likes

@PGGalileo

Can we add a feed option (outside of leveling) to Chunk? I’m sure he needs to be fed more often than just leveling him :sweat_smile: he’s gotta maintain that figure.

(Serious note though how bout adding wood to incubator to reduce hatch time by a day? Like say each boost requires max storage wood and can only be used once a day?)

5 Likes

Yes yes

2 Likes

Yeah chunk is the king, he’s the only lower tier dragon with white spells!

1 Like

Yes. chunk is excellent dragon. I would have liked him to let us upload his lineage every so often😁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.