Chunk twisttttttt

Am I the only ones thinking he will be a parent of another troll dragon? Maybe named chomp? Just random thought.

Kinnara -> Kinnarus
Merk -> Merkt
Chunk -> ???

3 Likes

Chawklit!

3 Likes

Chunk > Monk and have a flying monk fish (Or flying monkey would be even better)

2 Likes

I like the hippo-gryff idea.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind any dragon that shares part of my name😂

2 Likes

Chunk will parent:

"Squirt"

A Diarrhea Dragon.

Spell: Flatulent Furry

This dragon is long, serpent like and can rear its rear forward to fire its,…, well you know at any target.

It’s spell can wipe out entire Islands leaving them in a vapor.

I really need to render this dragon. Stay tuned.

LOVE CHUNK! By the way.

4 Likes

Squirt is a squirting dragon. Lets keep it that way :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a flying monkey dragon! He can throw explosive feces. Idk what to name him though.

You mean Zaru?

6 Likes

You mean there is a monkey dragon? That’s awesome. I’m only at lvl 53 so it’ll be a while before I get my hands on that awesomeness.

3 Likes

The winter monkey

I waant heem!

Then you must jump over the mighty Sapphire Wall.
Zaru is Legendary Garnet
And read Red’s guide for the plan.

Thats what i said 1 year ago, now i want the owl. :eyes:

1 Like

I personally want the cobra, the king cobra to be specific(pssst that’s hau) just 2 more weeks my precious :heart_eyes:, someone bring armour back, I need a crown for hau :crown:

Will be backbreeding him. Lets go get heem! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Sapphire wall wasn’t so bad :laughing: the garnet wall seems to be worse :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Chunky Monkey:

Poo flinging: Disable an entire island with poo and engulf it with noxious fumes that deal damage over time.

Banana peel: Causes projectiles too slip off their target for the duration of the spell.

Primal scream: Does damage to nearby idlands and puts fear into them causing them to do less damage.