Claimed silver chests

Claimed three silver chests but never arrived in armoury why?

because that slot is taken up by runic chests at the moment. once that is gone after this event then you will see your silver chests.

Every. Single. Time. :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

Even if PG sent out mails telling people that the silver chests are being replaced by runic chests, it would do no good. Some people refuse to read… or search the forums.

Edit: I’m starting to think PG should just add a dismissable banner that appears at the top of the forums stating that Runic chests have replaced Silver chests for this event and that, yes, the silver chests you earned are being properly credited to your account. I wonder how many of these “what happened to my silver chests~!” threads would continue to show up if they did that :expressionless:

close this please @ModMat @TheRedDelilah

Welcome to the forums! When special chests are in the armory (such as sigil chests and runic chests), Silver Chests are temporarily disabled. Don’t worry - after this special weekend, your claimed silver chests will be there waiting for you!