In response to player feedback (especially the Ship Loss Ratio thread), combat has been adjusted so that recovery is swifter and we can all enjoy battling more often! Details:
- The minimum percentage of troops lost which will be revivable (for both the attacker & defender) has been raised from 10.9% to 66.667%.
- The cost to revive troops now costs 57% fewer peasants than before. Specifically, it has been decreased from 46.6% of a new troop’s cost to 20% of the cost of training a new troop.
- The cap on how many troops you can have pending revive has been raised. The base amount has been increased from 10k to 24k. The per-level increase has been increased by 25%. (Level 200 can now hold up to 64k troops needing a revive instead of just 40k in the past.) We’re going to show the cap in the UI in the future.
- Glory payouts have been reduced by 80% (however since so many more ships can be revived now, the total resource cost to get 1 glory is unchanged overall).
- Bonus: The 3rd Primarch slot cost has been dropped to 30.8 million gold (same dollar value as it was originally; gold got more expensive a few updates ago but the Primarch slot cost wasn’t changed)