Comic fans around here?

Any comic book/movie fans here? I personally am a huge Marvel and DC (mainly DC, hehe) fan myself, so I’m just curious. :grin:What’s y’all’s favorite character(s) and series? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes :heart_eyes:.

Love love love the entire X-Men franchise, Wolverine especially. While I usually go for Marvel, DC’s Identity Crisis will always be my favorite comic.

2 Likes

Sweeet! :heart_eyes: Love them too. My favorites are Suicide Squad and also Justice League of America Rebirth from DC and Angela from Marvel.

2 Likes

I’ve recently been getting more interested in Justice League and finding it pretty interesting thus far.

Do you have a favorite comic-based movie or tv series?

1 Like

I fell in love with new Black Panther. It was like a fresh air amongst last Marvel films. Now I can’t decide what character I love more Deadpool or T’challa, they’re absolutely different tho. Waiting for Deadpool2 and Venom now. When little I was a huge fan of Spider-Man and X-Men on Foxkids

1 Like

Justice league is awesome. Plus, the JLoF:Rebirth has Killer Frost :heart_eyes:

Ooh that’s hard. TV show, Gotham. Movie… Justice League or the Batman series with Heath Ledger. Fantastic.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet! I really want to, heard nothing but good things. I was real disappointed with the last Thor movie, Ragnarock. Just didn’t do it for me.

Venom will be great, same with Deadpool2. (Fingers crossed haha). I loved the first Deadpool, it was hilarious. Saw it with my family when I visited them and absolutely loved it

2 Likes

Hope you won’t be dissapointed with BP, I liked it very much🤞🏼Haven’t seen Thor, I just found the right chronology in which you have to watch Marvel movies and tv shows so I want to give it a try from the very beginning.
I just remember that on February 14th was a premiere of Deadpool and 50 shades of Grey, all the females I knew went on 50SoG but for me and my bf it was obvious what to watch lol Same with this year Valentine’s Day, we watched BP pre-release. I swear Marvel is the best gift giver lol

2 Likes

Sweet! Hahaha I’m super excited. :heart_eyes:

Have you seen the trailers for Infinity Wars? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Of course! I have tingles every time I rewatch it hahaha the fact they gathered so many heroes together even Guardians of the Galaxy. Omg I adore GotG, it’s so waggish.
I’m only scared someone’s gonna die. Avengers become darker and darker with every new movie

3 Likes

Me too omg. I just can’t wait. GotG are sooo good omg

Ikr! I hope no one dies, but alas, in the comics some do… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Vision’s probably toast. You can see one of Thanos’s “children” ripping out the Mind Stone from his forehead. Loki is most likely dead, too - you can see him offering the Space Stone to Thanos (most likely) and since he promised to get that to him approximately eight years ago in movie time… I fear for him. Sucks, 'cause he’s my favorite character. Tom Hiddleston is… woo.
Tony and Steve are probably going to die as well, though that could take place in IW2 in 2019.
I dunno, dude. Gonna be wild.

Edit: Meant to reply to @KillerFrost

2 Likes

Yeahh. Most likely will.

I’ll cry if they kill Loki and Tony. Steve, eh. But Loki and Tony have soooo much humor. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Ehhhh, I’ve never been a fan of RDJs douchery haha. New Thor was funny, BP was cool, and hoping venom is awesome (Tom hardy is the shit). Wish they’d make a Carnage movie tho :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

A Carnage movie would be cool, but I’m really hoping for an Angela movie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tom Hardy IS the shit. Let’s hope they don’t mess up Venom though :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Well. Based on my game name, I’ll go with green lantern, lol

2 Likes

Love the name :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am a huge comic And toy collector I love elephant men East of West daredevil dr strange & captian America i have over 5800 comics

2 Likes

5800?!?! Holy hell!! And I thought my collection of 300 was pretty nice :rofl: What’s the oldest you have?

1 Like

This is the geekiest thread that’s been created yet, I love it.

1 Like