Community's first thoughts about Jjin

Need a setup for hitting insanely high, right NOW. What does everybody think of this dragon? Should I get him?

Right now what I need is a dragon that can weaken a long setup full of 27+ flaks and electrums enough for Zel’noth or Sekhet to fly through to clean up, preferably left low enough for Sekhet to be able to one - Ring them without worrying about getting shot down. I was originally thinking about Ethera as she can poke holes while speeding over and decreasing island damage output, but the cloak is blue and if there’s a blue I’d rather crack my invokers.

This is my criteria here btw

Patience, young padawan. The master of time, Hauheset will be there to guide you

10 Likes

:sob: :sob:

What about Jinn tho?

Jinn gonna succ if the spell stay like that unfortunately
But EvErYThiNG Is sUbJEcT tO cHanGe

2 Likes

what is Jinn? Im so confused…

3 Likes
3 Likes

Depends on the AOE of the sand IMO.

Small sand? It’ll be awful.
Large sand? It might be alright.

I don’t think it’s anything drool worthy, but we’ll see.

7 Likes

I think that it looks good on paper, but we haven’t seen much. We need footage in order to properly assess this dragon’s abilities.

That depends; will he suit your flying style? Will he be enjoyable to you? Will you be able to fly him efficiently?

2 Likes

How big is Jjins invoke shot? Is it like Morak’s, Marav’s or Shogroth’s?

1 Like

Probably morak as it sounds like a deathgaze and a larger deathgaze usually look down on by pg
The biggest deathgaze variant spell i saw lately are brushstroke from caligos (of 4)

2 Likes

Don’t forget Ronins death gaze spell

2 Likes

Does he come with wishes? If not then :poop: :poop: :poop:

4 Likes

Prefers to use Marav to crack open bases with short setups as he dishes out more damage and have more ways of cleaning up leftover flaks, but any island with a Pylon or even a good Storm I need Nebulon and his cloak. Never flown a Morak or Naja style invoker before.

Mains Zel’noth for longer kills, and Sekhet for even l o n g e r setups that resemble invader bases, and Durga for actual invaders

Right now what I need is a dragon that can weaken a long setup full of 27+ flaks and electrums enough for Zel’noth or Sekhet to fly through to clean up, preferably left low enough for Sekhet to be able to one - Ring them without worrying about getting shot down. I was originally thinking about Ethera as she can poke holes while speeding over and decreasing island damage output, but the cloak is blue and if there’s a blue I’d rather crack my invokers.

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Oh I hope it’s a large sand.

Still needs a way to heal. Even Rashka (some ppl are comparing Jinn to Rashka) has a heal.

3 Likes

“Recently”

1 Like

This too.

1 Like

ppl still use Ronin, at least i see him on some ppls line ups. I am only lvl 124 so i dont see many mythics attacking my base. (Unless its from a level 250 attacking a person who is half their level but hey)

1 Like