Connection Failure

Since yesterday I can not enter the game. When I try download the game I get a system message about a bad connection with support id for tech message.
I wrote a letter with a screenshot of the problem in the support service. Now wait… Event not wait me…

Maybe anyone have and repair this problem? Re-download game package maybe? My internet unlim, fast and stabble…

@PGJared

I’m seeing more reports of this error, is there an issue with a select group of players not able to log in?

At the moment I know that my friend with iPhone normally comes into play. Last night a few of his friends from the guild on Android also could not enter.

Now I’ve done a complete removal of the game and a new installation. The game was loaded with no errors now. I lost a day and a half of the event and a ton of meat, but at least I can play) So, solving the problem - full reinstallation of the game. Tnx.

Thanks for sharing. I do know that this has not worked for some players who are getting this issue getting into beta.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.