Conquer the World keeping top teams close

In our league the top 10-15 teams are and have been within 0.01M points of each other almost the entire event with the top 10 teams shuffling every time the game updates the leaders board. Is this happening in your league?

5 Likes

Yeah same here, sapphire 3 angry horgons.

1 Like

It’s game wide. There is obviously an error somewhere in the event.

2 Likes

I’m in same league as u. Top difference between #1 team and number 17 is like 0.2 mil. Either this is one heck of a balanced league or there is an error. I’ve never seen this event this close and due to the average im seeing teams own throughout event, I’m guessing there is a glitch with scoring.

2 Likes

Similar at our league… until 1-19 it was all 11,8… and after it 11,7 …
Its really close but some k difference in land, means maybe hours to overcome some other team…

And even so , the team which goes at upper states is attacked fastly by others, thats how its balanced.

1 Like

I have two accounts on in sapphire 3 and one in plat 4. Both of those leagues are insanely close on points. I’ve never seen an event this close. Something is definitely off.

1 Like

Same in d2 tie between 17 teams for second 1 st place only a mil lead

2 Likes

I have 2 accounts my gold 3 main is very close in rankings as well. My silver 2 team is like one attack between 1st and 4th place . No way ever single team is battling that hard game wide. Something is up

1 Like

Same in our league! The top 10 teams keep shuffling for first. It’s insaine !

1 Like

Maybe upping the points gained based on acres owned will help fix this. Like, instead of having 30k acres award 30k points per hour, have it award 45k. Idk if it’ll help honestly, cause all players will gain points quickly - but the point gap will be bigger

1 Like

I thought it was pretty crazy as well. I would not be surprised if it was a glitch as I’ve seen a team that had low 40s acreage jump teams with high 40s acreage to first place and such

1 Like

@pgjared will this be fixed? and when? or how will the ranking be decided after finish? random or based on what the scores say now? please help

1 Like

Pasting this comment here.

3 Likes

Can add the league @GriffenOfDeath and I are in to this list, too.

2 Likes

That’s me👋

1 Like

Same for us in Sapphire II

I smell a rat…

1 Like

EVent was over before it started, no one close

1 Like

+1 as well. S3. It’s ridiculous

2 Likes

I’ve seen some tickets come in about this from a few teams. To clarify, when teams are showing as having the same points value, this is due to the figures being displayed as rounded. All of those teams are within close range of each other.

Yes of course. The odd part is all of these leagues having the vast majority of their teams with near identical scores, right? I’ve never seen this event so “close” before between almost every team in the league, and it seems many many many other leagues are seeing the exact same. Maybe it’s just an incredible coincidence?

11 Likes