Conspiracy theories regarding the mod team

I have heard from highly reputable sources that the forums are rife with tales of suspicious mod behavior. Are they allies? Are they lizard people? Who knows!

12 Likes

MOD actually stands for Machinations of Destruction.

They are allegedly part of an elaborate worldwide plot to destabilise democracy and bring down governments solely by means of aggressive post flagging

4 Likes

I am somewhat disappointed that the secret cabal of gpf-illuminati controlling every aspect of the game is completely ignored in this thread.

13 Likes

No, no, you’ve got it all wrong. The Mods are the Illuminati, the GPF are the lizard people, and the Early Birds are the mole people (the name is to throw people off track).

Nice try, lizard person! The Truth is out!

12 Likes

It should be clear by now that the Mod team is full of evil creatures deleting all our holy posts for fun. May someone free us from their totalitarian rule.

2 Likes

What would be really funny is if every post on this thread got hidden

2 Likes

:lizard: * hisssssss *

5 Likes

I’ve heard they all gather annually to dress up in dragon costumes and talk about what a bunch of :deciduous_tree::eyes::deciduous_tree: lizard people and Illuminati dressed as dragons could accomplish if only those obnoxious conspiracy theorists on the forum would be quiet and let them work in peace.

3 Likes

My favourite is when people swear in their posts then when it gets flagged shout about how “PG iz silencin der troof”

2 Likes

Are we limited to just the mods?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yes, they are conspirating to keep the forum clear, fun and useful…

What a bunch of weirdos… :smirk:

:shushing_face:

4 Likes

Well I’m glad something connected to WD is still somewhat fun.

3 Likes

I just wanted to reply to this.

To be more specific “power” of this game is GPF and MODS for one as they have direct connection to PG and heard with open ears.

FTFY

Is it a bug or hack to not have the checks and balances to those in “power”?

We are very much kept in check by the employees of PG’s PX team.

I would like to add that it’s unlikely mods know which team forum members belong to, let alone which alliance or mega alliance. So that’s very odd when people use alliances for conspiracy theories.

But by all mean let’s have fun with an off-topic thread. Better know what people think, though I would really like to be a lizard… May I be a cat person among the Illuminati?

2 Likes

Not when the PX team says at MODs discretion.

Not when PX trusts Mods word more rather than looking into issues being brought up. Mods are the gate between PX and Public at times, PX doesn’t go outside the gate but takes the gates words as truth, again at times.

1 Like

Here kitty kitty :cat:

3 Likes

Conspiracy proven, case closed

1 Like

likely due to the fact that dread gets called out a lot in the forums and of course all those threads eventually get out of hand and closed.

haha right?

I can see that post getting flagged, which is fine, I don’t mind flags as much. However I do think that each time a mod single handily flags a post, his name should be on it and a proper reason should be given.

Had one mod get out of hand once though, but after talking to crisis about it, it hasn’t happen again.

2 Likes

My tablet burned through it’s battery very quickly and shut down. I blame the mods.

6 Likes

I don’t think you’ll get the same result trying that method again

1 Like