Hey, Dragon Lords! Would you like to be featured on our Knowledge Base and win prizes for helping fellow Dragon Lords with advancing in the game? Our weekend contest gives community members the opportunity to share their knowledge.
What do I need to do to participate?
- Create a guide on anything in War Dragons, whether it be the main game or Atlas. Examples would be how to upgrade a primarch, how to level a dragon, etc.
- Guides for all player levels are welcome.
- Guides can be a video or written.
- Video guides will need to be submitted with a link to YouTube or Vimeo, and written guides will need to be submitted via a link to a Google Doc. If people are having issues with submitting a Google Doc, you are welcome to submit a PDF in a PM, but I still would prefer a Google Doc
- Players, such as Red, Gox, Odin, etc, can use a guide that they have already made, but it needs to be something created within the current fall season.
- Only 1 entry per player
Who will be judging the guides?
Guides will be judged by the War Dragons Team.
How long will this contest run? When will winners be announced?
This contest will run from the post time (Friday afternoon) to Monday evening (11/13). Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 16th.
What can I win?
Prizes will be as follows:
- 1st Prize: a War Dragons Swag Bag (the one featured on our Atlas Launch Stream); guide featured on our Knowledge Base page and forum
- 2nd Prize: a War Dragons Mug (also featured on our Atlas Launch Stream); guide featured on our Knowledge Base page and forum
- 3rd Prize: Guide featured on our Knowledge Base page and forum