Controversial mercenary war tactic condoned by PG

So is losing 4 members in the middle of the night the real problem?

And it wasnt her connection she had 4 bars of LTE on verizon.

In that case, it seems like more than just the ringer was using airplane mode. Which is a different issue as @CheekyGrinch mentioned higher up.

No,we lost the four members after the war loss.

Well this right here I can tell you right now is not the end all be all I was staring at my phone after 12 straight defenses of my base waiting for the next one and then bang I was beaten without notification. Happens to me a lot. Might be airplane mode, might not be.

edit: scratch that I know it wasn’t airplane mode because he had a follower in the war run when I saw the replay. But got zero notification for it.

They are not members you would want if they left after one lost!

I hear ya. Server lag does that to me as well, but if I see my attack have good signal and still cant join and everyone else on my team is rejected its fishy. My thing is Ringers shouldn’t be allowed to fly backup regardless especially not until AP mode is fixed. You cant even guarantee you will be able to get your defense points if they fly in AP mode.

Maybe on this topic, for some strange reason. You certainly weren’t “pro-trying to make the most” of the Atlas changes in your responses on that thread. Why is it ok to tell others “make the best of it” with issues they are having?

Let people have their voice, I’m sure you wouldn’t like people telling you “just deal with it” for issues you encounter.

Nope, I was going to kick them anyway after the war because they recused to follow war protocols and bring in my alt accts instead they left in the middle of the night with no warning.

Good instincts then. Too bad they left before you could kick.

How do you like the 101 questions in an attempt to discredit your experience with mercenaries?

Yeah it sucked but we are stronger now and working back up. Crap happens.

I never told you to just deal with it (except for when you were so stubborn I had to say ok fuck it guess you have to just deal with it since you don’t care to do anything about it). If you’d actually read my posts instead of skipping over them and crying about mercs you’d see I’ve been trying to offer suggestions. I can’t change anything I don’t work for PG. If all you want to do is is bitch til they change it please file a ticket instead of continuing this thread. All this thread exists for is to have you hope to hear someone echo your opinion, serves zero purpose otherwise.

That’s a good attitude. Please feel free to read through this thread at the suggestions offered to help in the mean time for whenever/if ever PG (not us) decides to make this change. I suggest not being one of those in this thread that just throw in the towel and abandon all hope because we’re not all picking up our pitch forks and lighting our torches.

It doesnt bother me, I get some people have never had to deal with them we caught a bad break. Two stacked teams declared on us and we lost fair and sauare they were just better, we declared to offset the points and keep our ranking they brought in a merc and AP mode attacked us, lost four players in the middle of the night after the merc war and had six more wars declared on us. Now we are coming back up through Platinum.

I’m asking you questions because I’m trying to help. Don’t let these guys make you think we’re all out to merc you to death and hate you and your opinions.

I hear ya. I said my piece maybe it will change some minds maybe it wont, I just wanted to give another account of how when Mercs gone bad. :joy:

Sorry, but this doesn’t look like trying to help. This looks like minimizing his experience and blaming it on something else.

I know I can speak for myself when I say I’ve said over and over and over and over and over and OVER again I’m NOT pro-merc. Just certain folks don’t care to read. You have a much better attitude than they do.

Looks like I was asking a legitimate question, which he answered. Did I counter his answer to try to place blame? Go ahead I’ll wait there buddy