CoronaVirus effect on WD

With US declared it as national emergency which impacting many companies choose work from home policy, is it gonna impacting WD employees and Zendesk as well?

Is it gonna impacting WD games?

unless there’s been at least one confirmed case in pg’s building, doubt so.

Probably will impact wd about as much as it will toilet paper production.

2 Likes

3sn16m

Seriously though, I doubt it will affect it.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Eldritch mythics release will be postponed as well as level 100 towers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This game is a house of cards WITHOUT a global pandemic… it’ll be interesting to see how PG operates as Covid spreads.

3 Likes

not sure if i should be happy or sad about it. :thinking:

1 Like

I heard that someone in Atlas had tested positive so that will be shut down for the whole of next season.

2 Likes

eh… that’d be 2 or more seasons, not just one that’s about to start… especially if that confirmed case’s been to aligne. :rofl:

FAQ wuhan virus! xD

3 Likes

Aligane is the epicentre of the Atlas Covid breakout. Anyone who’s been there needs to self isolate for the rest of this year. You also need to tell any primarchs you may have infected during this time, either by attacking another team’s castle or by sitting on your own.

2 Likes

Anyone who goes to Aligane already has bad enough issues without the corona.

1 Like

Tbh I’ve been thinking about this topic since some days ago. My thoughts are yes, wd may be in some risk due to Corona. Not Pg directly with their work but the players who spend money in here. Anyways there are so many outcomes that no conclusion exists right now on my behalf at least

If I was PG I’d start promoting heavily, lots of people with time to kill on their hands…

I’d think that software companies would be idea candidates for working remotely… Many call centers gave up the overhead a long time ago, Zendesk may already be set up that way :woman_shrugging:

Apparently the CoronaVirus effect on WD makes people throw tantrums on forums and speak down to other people while assuming that they know everything and the rest of the planet is made of imbeciles. Just from my observation of another thread.

1 Like

2 Likes