The Champion Riders have arrived at an ideal time! As some of the corrupted dragons continue to ravage the lands, some Dragon Lords have summoned the help of these battle-tested riders of the past.
The Champion Rider Branch
- Now contains Ascendant Gear Crafting Gemstones and Crafting Tomes
- Each branch focuses on the riders from the past and contains 6 Season Keys
- Each of those three riders will have a max level of 60
- These level 60 riders will gain another few skill nodes allowing them to be on par or slightly better with modern riders.
- Each rider shard node gives you a choice: obtain one of the three riders’ shards or chests. How you complete this branch will depend on whether or not you have the old riders.
- New players can complete the entire branch and get enough currency to get one of these riders (your choice) from unowned to level 60.
- Note: Except for Archelus. Archelus is acquired and leveled up using Red or Blue rider shards until level 50. From level 50-60, Archelus shards found in the branch are used.
- Archelus Shards can only be obtained in the first four choice nodes. After that, we replace Archelus shards with chest options to prevent players from over-claiming.
- Veteran players who have one or more of these riders already can get enough rider shards to go from 50 to 60 in a third of a branch.
- In the unusual case of already having one of the riders but not enough shards to max it at 50, just obtain as many shards as needed to level up your rider.
- If the player has all three of the riders at level 50 and wants to take all 3 to 60, completing the branch gives enough rider shards for each rider to do that.
- PLEASE NOTE how many rider shards you are obtaining in each branch. It takes 400 shards to take a rider from level 0-50, and 200 shards from level 50-60.
You may not need all 600 shards to level that rider up all the way - so be careful when you select your price in the node (which will have 4 total choices!).
For example: let’s say you already have Venus at level 50, you only need 200 shards to max level Venus. You would need to claim only 4 nodes for max leveling for Venus. You have 8 remaining choice nodes left, which means instead of getting Venus shards, you can acquire other rider shards OR a bunch of great chest options.
- Charged Volt Towers will now have merge and transform capabilities
Join the discussion on the Corruption Champion Riders by heading over to either the Official Discussion Thread or our War Dragons Subreddit!