Corthanak glitch, still there

bug

Right after the release of 4.50, I didn’t see it, but today, I experienced it multiple times.

Sigh😑

All the good stuff with 4.5 wasn’t released - all people got was the UI. You’ll have to wait for the glitch to be fixed

Instead of actually fixing anything, the last update was just to give us the terrible UI. Which is obviously more important than fixing things, you know.

Thanks I thought only the egg token balance wasn’t released.

Oh well…

Today my base got raided by corth 2 times in a row. Fcuk this glitch :joy::joy::joy:

Funny thing is i just recently stumbled upon a great corth counter layout so i could care less about update on corths bug…just gotta work on fixing it to counter hau and fom as well :slight_smile:

Teach me how

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You could have 59 towers (35 builders hut from a harb’s 10 obsidian eggs) way before level 280

https://www.dragon-manager.com/building/elementalFlakDark

I do hope 4.6 is coming before fort because it would suck to have to wait another week for this glitch to be fixed.

This post is about the Corth glitch and it’s fix coming up. Since the answer was given and so many people are going off topic from the OP, I’m closing this.